Author Topic: Giuliani ‘Caused Shock’ Among Ukrainians for Working with Expelled Politician Who Proposed Leasing C  (Read 281 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/giuliani-caused-shock-among-ukrainians-for-working-with-expelled-politician-who-proposed-leasing-crimea-to-russia/

In an attempt to exonerate President Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani has been working with right-wing media outlet One America News Network (OAN) to produce a television special featuring a string of current and former Ukrainian officials defending Trump’s conduct in withholding military aid to Ukraine and seeking investigations of the Bidens.

According to OAN, the special, which will include the officials testifying “under oath” (though without any penalty for lying), is a two-part exclusive event in which Giuliani “debunks the impeachment hoax and exposes Biden family corruption in Ukraine.”

But the sordid list of “witnesses” taking part in the Giuliani-led effort, for the most part, appears to be laundry list of corrupt or otherwise extremely impeachable public figures. Of particular note is a former parliamentarian who was expelled from the country after proposing Crimea be rented to Russia, according to a Saturday report from The Daily Beast.

“Indeed, Giuliani’s choice of guest stars in his would-be reality show, and his wider cast of sources, caused shock among many in Kyiv’s establishment who know their questionable backgrounds in considerable detail,” the report said.

more at link

I have never wanted to watch OAN more.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Who can believe any of them?  Rudy thinks he is doing something good?  Our government is more of a swamp than it has ever been.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.