Author Topic: ‘I Don’t Know What He Was Doing’: Joe Biden Gets Defensive When Asked About Son’s Business Dealings  (Read 229 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I Don’t Know What He Was Doing’: Joe Biden Gets Defensive When Asked About Son’s Business Dealings

Scott Morefield
Reporter
December 08, 2019 10:18 PM ET

Former Vice President Joe Biden appeared defensive when Axios co-founder Mike Allen asked him during an “Axios on HBO” interview about his son’s business dealings in Ukraine.

WATCH:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/08/joe-biden-hunter-biden-axios/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That seems reasonable when you consider that Slow Joe doesn't even know what HE is doing.

It still doesn't mean the charges are not true,though.

I guess Slow Joe could plead not guilty due to being too stupid to be competent,and his son could plead not guilty due to being on mind-altering drugs and not knowing what he was doing.

Assuming of course that either is smart enough to do this.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 08:08:03 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That seems reasonable when you consider that Slow Joe doesn't even know what HE is doing.

It still doesn't mean the charges are not true,though.

I guess Slow Joe could plead not guilty do to being too stupid to be competent,and his son could plead not guilty to being on mind-altering drugs and not knowning what he was doing.

Assuming of course that either is smart enough to do this.

No one on earth would recognize Biden's son if they saw him on the street.  I really really have a hard time believing that Slow Joe didn't have any interaction with Ukraine operatives to get his son this boondoggle.   I mean boozing, druggie, strip club junkies are such a skill set for high level state owned oil company jobs.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.