Author Topic: Mike Pence: Not a 'forgone conclusion' Dems will secure impeachment votes  (Read 227 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Mike Pence: Not a 'forgone conclusion' Dems will secure impeachment votes

..."In an exclusive interview on "Justice with Judge Jeanine" airing Saturday, Pence responded to the House Intelligence Committee's 300-page report -- written based on weeks of public and private testimony -- which listed the Vice President among other senior officials as "either knowledgeable of or active participants in an effort to extract from a foreign nation the personal political benefits sought by the president.".....

.........Will the president be impeached?" Pirro asked. "I don't yet know what's going to happen in the House. I know that Speaker Pelosi has announced articles of impeachment, but I have to tell you -- I served in the Congress for 12 years and I don't think it's a forgone conclusion... that the Democrats will be able to get the votes to pass articles of impeachment."

He continued: "I hear from people all over the country -- the support for this president, the progress that we've made rebuilding our military reviving this economy...Yesterday we announced seven million jobs created, 180 conservative judges on our federal courts...And, when people look at the facts in this case, they can read the transcript and see the president did nothing wrong."....

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mike-pence-judge-jeanine-pirro-impeachment
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Mike Pence: Not a 'forgone conclusion' Dems will secure impeachment votes
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2019, 09:57:13 pm »
Doesn't matter. The Dems are now trapped between their own nutroots supporters and the rest who think impeachment is nothing but a scam.

Unless the Senate removes Trump, Dems lose. That's the only favorable outcome for them.
The Republic is lost.