Author Topic: This is all about US AID skimming by State Department employees  (Read 496 times)

Online Hoodat

This is all about US AID skimming by State Department employees
« on: December 08, 2019, 08:15:18 pm »
Check out this link.  This guy may be onto something big here.

https://threader.app/thread/1196540217131438091

Excerpt (apologies in advance for any harsh language)

I realized something interesting that MAYYYYY have been missed.

5) Z-Money: "I would kindly ask you if you have any additional information... it would be very helpful for the investigation to make sure that we administer justice in our country with regard to the Ambassador to the US from Ukraine as far as I recall her name was Ivanovich."

6) This was a typo. Here's a list of ambassadors to the US from Ukraine.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ambassadors_of_Ukraine_to_the_United_States …

There was never anything CLOSE to an ivanovich.

7) But the US ambassador to Ukraine was... Yovanovitch.

So. Remember the OMB asking wtf happened to the money given to the state department and US AID, including programs that went to Ukraine?

The Zelensky call happened July 25th. The OMB letter fell after that.

8) AND UKRAINE APPARENTLY IS INVESTIGATING YOVANOVITCH. 😬

Which EVERYONE MUST HAVE bleep MISSED.

Hmm... I wonder... what would Ukraine be investigating an American ambassador for...

Possibly trying to figure out wtf happened to the aid money Ukraine was supposed to recieve?

9) And HOW WOULD THE UNITED STATES HELP IN SUCH AN INVESTIGATION?

Possibly by, idk, asking the State Department WHAT THE bleep HAPPENED TO THE MONEY UKRAINE WAS SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE?

10) Now, what if, and STICK WITH ME HERE....

State Department officials aren't just helping money get skimmed from Ukraine aid.

What if its being skimmed from aid money being sent worldwide.

THAT'S what the State Department is DESPERATELY trying to keep from being discovered.

11) THAT'S why the State Department is suddenly up in arms about Trump.

He just fired a shot across the bow at their money.

IT WAS NEVER ABOUT THE UKRAINE AID.

IT WAS ABOUT ALL THE AID.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-