Author Topic: Group condemns 'soldier Santa' holding 'God bless America' sign at Army base  (Read 335 times)

rangerrebew

Group condemns 'soldier Santa' holding 'God bless America' sign at Army base

By Caleb Parke | Fox News

A blow-up Santa Claus on an Army base is deflating holiday cheer for promoting Christianity, an activist group complains.

The Military Religious Freedom Foundation (MRFF) founder and president, Mikey Weinstein, condemns the display in the commissary at Fort Belvoir in Fairfax County, Va.

"I can't make this sh-t up," Weinstein told Crooks and Liars this week, pointing out the Santa is wearing a military uniform that says "Christmas Force," is next to a sign that says "God bless America," and one thing he says you can't see in the photo.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/group-condemns-soldier-santa-on-army-base-i-cant-make-this-sh-t-up

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Don't they have some Black Friday sales to protest?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Why doesn't he take his bitch with it right to the enlisted men, I'm sure they'd love to debate him, if by debate you mean kick his A$$!

Offline berdie

Well once again I have reached protest fatigue. :crying: