Author Topic: Here Are The Republicans In Congress Who Are Not Seeking Reelection In 2020  (Read 289 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Henry Rodgers
Capitol Hill Reporter
December 06, 2019 3:14 PM ET
Font Size:

A large number of Republicans in Congress have decided they will not be seeking re-election in 2020, as the GOP is trying to take back control of the chamber.

There are currently eighteen GOP lawmakers in the 116th Congress to announce they would not seek re-election in 2020, according to a list put together by CNN. North Carolina Republican Rep. George Holding was the latest to make an announcement, saying Friday that he will not be seeking re-election.

Here is the list of Republican members of Congress who will not seek re-election in 2020:

Georgia Rep. Rob Woodall.
    Indiana Rep. Susan Brooks.
    Michigan Rep. Paul Mitchell.
    Texas Rep. Pete Olson.
    Alabama Rep. Martha Roby.
    Utah Rep. Rob Bishop.
    Texas Rep. Mike Conaway.
    Texas Rep. Will Hurd.
    Texas Rep. Kenny Marchant.
    Illinois Rep. John Shimkus.
    Texas Rep. Bill Flores.
    Wisconsin Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner.
    Texas Rep. Mac Thornberry.
    Florida Rep. Francis Rooney.
    Oregon Rep. Greg Walden.
    New York Rep. Peter King.
    Georgia Rep. Tom Graves.
    North Carolina Rep. George Holding.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/06/republicans-congress-not-seeking-reelection-2020/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

The House has to remain in rat hands if the status quo is to be maintained.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Why are we concerned with Will Hurd not running again?  Joe Manchin is more conservative than he is.

And Duncan Hunter will be on list as he is not seeking re-election either.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 03:33:44 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder how many of them are in districts that lean left,and have been paid to retire so the DNC can get the control they seek?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I wonder how many of them are in districts that lean left,and have been paid to retire so the DNC can get the control they seek?
rats already control the House.  a simple majority can impeach a President.  They are aiming at the Senate now.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I don't like seeing so many Texans departing.  Not good.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.