Author Topic: Bannon: Clinton waiting to enter 2020 race and 'save the Democratic Party from Michael Bloomberg'  (Read 357 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bannon: Clinton waiting to enter 2020 race and 'save the Democratic Party from Michael Bloomberg'
By Justine Coleman - 12/08/19 03:26 PM EST

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon said Hillary Clinton is waiting to enter the 2020 race and “save the Democratic Party” from former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

Bannon, who served under President Trump, said on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures” that Clinton’s recent interview with Howard Stern confirmed for him the former secretary of state would enter the race.

“Hillary Clinton is waiting for her shot to come in and say, 'I’m going to save the Democratic Party,' that Michael Bloomberg is a liberal or moderate Republican. He’s not a Democrat,” he said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/473592-bannon-clinton-waiting-to-enter-2020-race-and-save-the-democratic-party
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Of course it's Biden she really wants to thwart but Bloomberg provides a convenient excuse to avoid alienating Biden fans. How surprising would it be to learn that Clinton and Bloomberg are in cahoots to steal it from Biden with Bloomberg taking the blame?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If she's planning to do this, it will almost certainly be behind-the-scenes at the democrat-communist convention.

Because Bloomberg himself is a "late-entry", and whether or not he'll become a contender won't be know until the primary season is "well-along" already...

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I have said for two years she is running, and most her ridicule me each time.  She is, and the ore in the clown car, the easier it will be for her.

And when she enters, she draws all the oxygen out of the room with Warren and Sanders splitting the wacko nutjob left of the party.  The moment she announces, Biden's days are over.  I believe O'Roark, Warren, Castro and perhaps one or two others were all shills for her to knock out Sanders.