Author Topic: U.S. Marines Investigate 3 Ancient Pyramids in Antarctica - You Tube video  (Read 6776 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DB

Re: U.S. Marines Investigate 3 Ancient Pyramids in Antarctica - You Tube video
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2019, 10:56:14 pm »
When does the movie come out?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2019, 11:13:08 pm »
@DCPatriot

Sorry,not buying this one for a couple of reasons.

One is that if this had really been discovered in 2017,EVERYBODY would have known about it.

The other is I don't believe the Marines have any airborne units,and why would airborne units even be needed when they can land helicopters there?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DB

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2019, 11:37:31 pm »
@DCPatriot

Sorry,not buying this one for a couple of reasons.

One is that if this had really been discovered in 2017,EVERYBODY would have known about it.

The other is I don't believe the Marines have any airborne units,and why would airborne units even be needed when they can land helicopters there?

The Web site is filled with aliens from other worlds. Just click bait.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2019, 11:43:18 pm »
I think you meant to post this in “Alternate Realities”.   22222frying pan
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2019, 12:23:50 am »
ROFL!   

@Quix  ???

Please??? 

What's this all about?

I've read that they discovered gigantic 'buildings' under 2 miles of ice.   Have read that there are hundreds of miles of tunnels/vents that has sustained an ecosystem at 70 degrees Fahrenheit. 

They are tapping the heat from two major volcanoes create lakes and caves.

Ad a hobby, I try to keep up with this.   But, I'm no Quix in terms of knowledge or even interest.

IMO, homo sapiens are NOT the only intelligent species on this planet.

Call them "Watchers"...whatever, but I believe 'they' seeded humanity millions of years ago.   When we piss them off too much, they swipe the 'lost cause' off the board and start anew.

I would LOVE to have a SERIOUS conversation without the standard mocking bullshit posts on the topic of Global NON-DISCLOSURE on the existence thereof.

Established religions and faiths would be dismissed...I think that's why this Commie Pope got out in front of it.

Suggesting other intelligent species perhaps a billion years ahead of us does NOT discount the existence of our 'Creator'.

Anyway.... I'm sick and damned tired of talking about the Impeachment and reading antagonistic BS about our POTUS.

Thanks for reading.    :beer:

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2019, 12:54:20 am »
New Pyramid in Antarctica? Not Quite, Say Geologists
https://www.livescience.com/57009-antarctica-pyramid-mountain-explained.html

Note the date of the article and the date of 1935 within the article.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2019, 12:56:56 am »
ROFL!   

@Quix  ???

Please??? 

What's this all about?

I've read that they discovered gigantic 'buildings' under 2 miles of ice.   Have read that there are hundreds of miles of tunnels/vents that has sustained an ecosystem at 70 degrees Fahrenheit. 

They are tapping the heat from two major volcanoes create lakes and caves.

Ad a hobby, I try to keep up with this.   But, I'm no Quix in terms of knowledge or even interest.

IMO, homo sapiens are NOT the only intelligent species on this planet.

Call them "Watchers"...whatever, but I believe 'they' seeded humanity millions of years ago.   When we piss them off too much, they swipe the 'lost cause' off the board and start anew.

I would LOVE to have a SERIOUS conversation without the standard mocking bullshit posts on the topic of Global NON-DISCLOSURE on the existence thereof.

Established religions and faiths would be dismissed...I think that's why this Commie Pope got out in front of it.

Suggesting other intelligent species perhaps a billion years ahead of us does NOT discount the existence of our 'Creator'.

Anyway.... I'm sick and damned tired of talking about the Impeachment and reading antagonistic BS about our POTUS.

Not sure what forum this is in.

Probably needs to be in Alt Real. Let me check. Happy to dialogue about it.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2019, 01:29:36 am »
Not sure what forum this is in.

Probably needs to be in Alt Real. Let me check. Happy to dialogue about it.

OK What is this all about?

Hard to say.

BTW: HERE'S an interesting video . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80-gYbUgoss

JOSEPH FARRELL: ANTARCTICA ATLANTIS  EDGAR CAYCE POSEIDIAN FIRE CRYSTAL --DARK JOURNALIST.COM

I do believe that there's more than enough 'smoke' for there to be some truth to some aspects of what's reported.

Where the truth line & fiction line start and stop is very hard to discern.

My best guesses at this point.

1. I DO believe that there have been high tech civilizations and/or visitors millennia ago.

2. Bible says the world was formless & void. Talks about man replenishing the world. What was it before it needed replenished? What was it like before it was made formless & void & Yehovah decided to start over again?

3. How are these ancient artifacts etc. related to satan's capacity to stage hoaxes that have been millennia in the setting up.

4. The Antarctica stuff & the purported huge black pyramid in Alaska are very fascinating.

5. Have had a Navy Seal insist that the purported seals talking to Linda Moulton Howe about Antarctica are not Seals. He has the money & connection to even resolve the hidden camera video to find out who it was. He insists that bloke is not a Seal.

5.1 I think Linda vets her sources better than that. Could Linda be fooled? Sure. Could compartmentalization mean my Seal source was fooled? I think so. Who is right? I don't know. I'm inclined to believe that there's something true about the narratives Linda's sources are relating about Antarctica.

5.2 The high level people making 'pilgrimages' to Antarctica were also interesting. I didn't buy the excuses for their being there.

5.3 How will the purported exotic stuff in Antarctica fit into the Biblical End Times scenarios? Very hard to say.

5.4 I have tended to believe that the UFO critters (that I and many believe are fallen angels playing the roles of various ET's) will either be staged as saviors of mankind or part of them will be staged as saviors and another part as attackers.

5.5 Certainly they have already tried to neutralize Biblical truth claiming that THEY created mankind, NOT Yehovah.

5.6 Their deception will likely continue along the line that neuters Christ' s Deity & accuses Yehovah of being 'merely' an also ran, not that high a ranking God. BLASPHEMY.

5.7 YEHOVAH IS TRUTH PERSONIFIED. HIS BIBLICAL WORD IS TRUTH. HE CARES MORE ABOUT PROTECTING HIS WORD THAN HE DOES HIS NAME. All who depart from it will pay the ultimate price.

6. I do not believe we understand more than fractions of reality--including Biblical reality. The basic doctrines of the faith--Virgin Birth, Resurrection, 2nd Coming etc. are non-negotiable. I would not buy into even a purported time regression video of Christ's life which deviated from the Biblical narrative. Satan has had a long time to design hoaxes.

6.1 We have fake videos already in our era. What could exotic fallen angel critters create in the way of fake ancient time videos? Probably virtually anything they wanted to.

7. I believe we will each have to have a living intimate walk with Christ & His Spirit to discern truth from error--and even to stay alive incoming years. DECEPTION even beyond the Marxist globalists high degree of propaganda deception currently with their 90% control of the medial--will become the norm, imho.

8. It sounds like TRUMP is going to out some of the exotic UFO tech--e.g. free energy & some of the weapons--purportedly even against the Iranian Mullahs sooner than later. Could get interesting.

9. Certainly God & Trump are all that stand between us & the Marxist globalist satanic NWO cabal itching to set up the totally satanic total dictatorship & genocidal tyranny. How long of an intermission God will allow TRUMP to give us--with whomever follows him--remains to be seen. Certainly the 2020 election is hyper critical, crucial--for life & freedom.

10. I'm a little lower in my proportion of Denisovan DNA than average. I'm about average, maybe a bit higher in my degree of Neanderthal DNA. I do not know how to reconcile that with Adam & Eve. My basic position is that GENESIS 1-5 doesn't tell us near everything about prehistory. I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT ONCE WE REACH HEAVEN; ONCE CHRIST HAS RETURNED & SET UP HIS KINGDOM . . . THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEAR AND NO TRUE TRUTH LEFT OUT.

11. That may mean that some sacred cows that are not precisely Biblical will have to be sacrificed.

12. It is inconceivable to me that the Bible is other than 100% true in the original autographs. Nevertheless, there's a lot we do not understand or know.

13. I believe that TRUMP knows a lot from his Uncle who was tasked with  sorting Tesla's papers & lab effects. Time will tell how much he knows.

14. Conventional reality appears to have a rapidly shrinking half-life. Buckle your seat belts. This will definitely be an E-Ticket ride. ;

15. If you have any  updated info on all this, please ping me. Thanks for your query.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 01:31:12 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Neverdul

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2019, 02:15:12 am »
I don't know who the moderator of the category Science & Technology is but ask this be moved to the "Alternate Realities" section were it belongs as this has nothing to do with either Science or Technology. @mystery-ak ?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2019, 02:30:19 am »
I don't know who the moderator of the category Science & Technology is but ask this be moved to the "Alternate Realities" section were it belongs as this has nothing to do with either Science or Technology. @mystery-ak ?

@Neverdul @DCPatriot

Okay where do you want this...How about General Discussions?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2019, 03:37:11 am »
@Neverdul @DCPatriot

Okay where do you want this...How about General Discussions?

It isn't an ALTERNATE 'reality' if the damned thing exists.  WTH is wrong with everybody??

I chose it because of the word 'KNOWLEDGE' in the category.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2019, 04:23:04 am »
I call BS.  It is obvious these are tetrahedrons - not pyramids.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Neverdul

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2019, 11:06:22 am »
@mystery-ak - Sorry. I was feeling rather salty yesterday. I don’t know if @DCPatriot is just trying to be funny or not but I do not think this belongs in the “Science, Technology and Knowledge” category and "Alternate Realities" would seem the best place for it, or perhaps a new category like “Really Fake News” or “General Humor”. But I defer to you Myst – you’re the best!  6666kiss

It isn't an ALTERNATE 'reality' if the damned thing exists.  WTH is wrong with everybody??

I chose it because of the word 'KNOWLEDGE' in the category.

Listen @DCPatriot. I think I get that you are trying to be funny and are sick of the impeachment, but perhaps you should lay off the :beer: 

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2019, 11:13:55 am »
@mystery-ak - Sorry. I was feeling rather salty yesterday. I don’t know if @DCPatriot is just trying to be funny or not but I do not think this belongs in the “Science, Technology and Knowledge” category and "Alternate Realities" would seem the best place for it, or perhaps a new category like “Really Fake News” or “General Humor”. But I defer to you Myst – you’re the best!  6666kiss

Listen @DCPatriot. I think I get that you are trying to be funny and are sick of the impeachment, but perhaps you should lay off the :beer: 

WTH??   

I don't touch alcohol other than a glass of wine a couple of times each year on special celebratory dates.

Are you a 'Man in Black'? 

You guyz have the hottest topic (impeachment) on the planet buried in a freaking sub-category and then have the nerve to complain about a thread about huge pyramids discovered and investigated at the South Pole.

Don't quit your day jobs.     happy77
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 11:14:54 am by DCPatriot »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2019, 02:21:17 pm »
WTH??   

I don't touch alcohol other than a glass of wine a couple of times each year on special celebratory dates.

Are you a 'Man in Black'? 

You guyz have the hottest topic (impeachment) on the planet buried in a freaking sub-category and then have the nerve to complain about a thread about huge pyramids discovered and investigated at the South Pole.

Don't quit your day jobs.     happy77

WTF..

I have a whole Cat dedicated to the Impeachment..it is not buried...how dare you..I sit here for hours posting on the hearings and then I am accused of burying it..shit!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2019, 02:44:38 pm »
Some people seem to have problems utilizing the full forum it seems. If it isn't in politics, sometimes, it appears it is lost on some.

It's like the Hong Kong protests, once stickied, sometimes I'm not sure if updated articles get read but it is neccesary.  That is how the forum is meant to be used. Not just a mishmash of stories.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2019, 02:46:07 pm »
WTF..

I have a whole Cat dedicated to the Impeachment..it is not buried...how dare you..I sit here for hours posting on the hearings and then I am accused of burying it..shit!

Stop....there's no excuse for the IMPEACHMENT 45 Category being treated separately than POLITICS.

The entire POLITICS or SCANDAL CAT currently has LESS THAN 100 posts TOTAL on all the threads posted on a single page.

And stop the victimhood crap....  nobody is singling you out.   

....bitching about a freaking thread that involves FACTUAL information in a 'Alternate Reality' category.

Go outside and get some air for chrissakes.l   GEEZ!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2019, 02:53:41 pm »
Why is impeachment being discussed in this category, and why the hell are you so belligerent and rude toward Myst, DC?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2019, 02:57:24 pm »
Stop....there's no excuse for the IMPEACHMENT 45 Category being treated separately than POLITICS.

The entire POLITICS or SCANDAL CAT currently has LESS THAN 100 posts TOTAL on all the threads posted on a single page.

And stop the victimhood crap....  nobody is singling you out.   

....bitching about a freaking thread that involves FACTUAL information in a 'Alternate Reality' category.

Go outside and get some air for chrissakes.l   GEEZ!

I created a separate Cat for impeachment so all articles relating to it can be found easily there..I am not discussing it further...it stays where it is..deal with it!
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2019, 03:05:21 pm »
Y'all called it right the first time.  Moved to Alternate Realities, which is where @Quix would like it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2019, 03:20:43 pm »
I created a separate Cat for impeachment so all articles relating to it can be found easily there..I am not discussing it further...it stays where it is..deal with it!

Once again....you miss the point, @mystery-ak

I don't give a damn where you place things.  It's YOUR forum.

Merely pointed out that you have IMPEACHMENT matters as a SUB CAT in SCANDALS.   The ENTIRE SCANDAL category has less than 90 posts combined on 25 thread titles on the 1st page.

...and yet your 'sub-mods', who obviously have too much time on their hands have to fret about where this thread belongs....a thread that would have died days ago, if not for the bullshit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2019, 04:11:54 pm »
Once again....you miss the point, @mystery-ak

I don't give a damn where you place things.  It's YOUR forum.

Merely pointed out that you have IMPEACHMENT matters as a SUB CAT in SCANDALS.   The ENTIRE SCANDAL category has less than 90 posts combined on 25 thread titles on the 1st page.

...and yet your 'sub-mods', who obviously have too much time on their hands have to fret about where this thread belongs....a thread that would have died days ago, if not for the bullshit.

DC you are out of line here.  Yes this is Msyt's forum and you might want to show some appreciation instead of mouthing off. If you didn't give a damn about where 'things' were placed you wouldn't have brought it up.

Secondly, putting down others who help to 'monitor' this forum to keep those in check so this forum doesn't resemble other crap forums that are out there should be given a pat on the back.

Oh, by the way @DCPatriot   Merry Christmas!!!

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1