Author Topic: UPDATE: Bill Barr Indicts 8 Including Mueller Top Witness for Funneling Millions in Foreign Donation  (Read 319 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
UPDATE: Bill Barr Indicts 8 Including Mueller Top Witness for Funneling Millions in Foreign Donations to Adam Schiff, Hillary Clinton and Top Senate Democrats
by Jim Hoft December 8, 2019

The Liberal Media Is Covering This Up!…
HUGE DEMOCRAT MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR CAMPAIGN DONATIONS SCANDAL BROKEN UP!

On Friday The Gateway Pundit reported on the news that Democrat operative and Robert Mueller chief witness George Nader was indicted for his involvement in illegal campaign contributions from foreign entities to the Hillary campaign in 2016

Nader was one of Mueller’s top witnesses and he is a top Democrat donor and convicted child molester.

But there is more to the story.
Bill Barr on Friday indicted eight individuals for illegally funneling foreign money to Adam Schiff, Hillary Clinton and several Democratic senators.

According to News Thud:

The list of the Dem organizations taking this illegal money is astounding – almost every Dem state organization and many super PAC’s including the big one Priorities USA.

All of the leading names in the Democratic party took in this money including Adam Schiff and Ted Lieu, Jon Tester, Cory Booker, Hillary Clinton, etc.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/update-bill-barr-indicts-8-including-mueller-top-witness-for-funneling-millions-in-foreign-donations-to-adam-schiff-hillary-clinton-and-top-senate-democrats/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

This was all over the news yesterday.

... wasn't it?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
This was all over the news yesterday.

... wasn't it?

Gee, how did I miss this?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hadn't heard about this until now.

Hmmmm....
I wonder if any of those indicted may be willing to "turn" for state's evidence?
One might be all that's needed...!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Barr found out that an organization called the DNC has funneled money to nearly every democrat in the nation but no money to GOP candidate.  The Deep State is even bigger than we thought.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Barr found out that an organization called the DNC has funneled money to nearly every democrat in the nation but no money to GOP candidate.  The Deep State is even bigger than we thought.

So you are saying: America America America.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.