Author Topic: SAUDI MUSLIM Air Force trainee who shot up Naval Air Station in Florida, condemned US as ‘nation of  (Read 210 times)

rangerrebew

SAUDI MUSLIM Air Force trainee who shot up Naval Air Station in Florida, condemned US as ‘nation of evil’ in hate-fueled Twitter manifesto, just hours before he killed 3 and injured 8 at the naval base, 6 other Saudi nationals were also arrested, including three who filmed the attack

December 7, 2019 by BareNakedIslam

The Saudi Muslim Air Force trainee who killed three and injured eight when he opened fire at a Florida naval base in Florida condemned the U.S. as “a nation of evil” just before his shooting rampage. The Muslim terrorist, identified as Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani, opened fire inside a classroom at Naval Air Station in Pensacola early Friday morning, and was shot dead by police. Six other Saudi Muslim nationals, three of whom were allegedly filming the attack were also arrested near the base.

https://barenakedislam.com/2019/12/07/saudi-muslim-air-force-trainee-who-shot-up-naval-air-station-in-florida-condemned-us-as-nation-of-evil-in-hate-fueled-twitter-manifesto-just-hours-before-he-killed-3-and-injured-8-at-the-naval-b/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If had any say, I'd send his ground up corpse for pig food...  f.o.b.  Mr Wu, Deadwood, SD.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Saudi Arabia is the epi-center of terrorism throughout the world, and the USA continues to kowtow to this rogue nation.  Yes, I said rogue nation.  They stirred the pot in Chechnya, in Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, and untold other countries causing death and destruction.

The royal family was involved with 9/11, and all that has been swept under the rug by Bush.  The ties to the bin Laden family and the Carlyle Group leave every action by the Bushes questionable and suspect.  Time for the damn truth!!