Author Topic: Virginia Sheriff: ‘I Will Deputize Thousands of Citizens To Protect Their Gun Rights’  (Read 485 times)

Offline mrclose

Yes Virginia ... There is a Santa Claus!

Culpepper County, VA — It looks like what Virginia gun owners needed was a wake up call. Or more accurately, a wake up slap in the face.

Ever since Bloomberg bought himself a blue Virginia and stacked it with eager anti-gun legislators, we’ve told you how the state is on fire with pro-gun rights sentiment.

County after county has joined the Second Amendment Sanctuary list, totaling 42 counties in less than six weeks.

Add one more sheriff to the list of Second Amendment heroes.

Sheriff Scott Jenkins of Culpepper County, VA made a post on his official county Facebook page pledging to support the Second Amendment.  In the post made on December 4th, Jenkins went so far as to say that he has a strategy if gun control comes knocking:

“I plan to properly screen and deputize thousands of our law-abiding citizens to protect their constitutional right to own firearms.”

https://www.secondamendmentdaily.com/2019/12/virginia-sheriff-i-will-deputize-thousands-of-citizens-to-protect-their-gun-rights/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

Could this be how it begins.