Author Topic: Bloomberg’s entrapped by lefty faux racism: I shouldn’t have called Cory Booker ‘well-spoken’  (Read 220 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bloomberg’s entrapped by lefty faux racism: I shouldn’t have called Cory Booker ‘well-spoken’
December 7, 2019 | Frieda Powers

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg voiced his regret after being criticized for what was seen as a patronizing remark about Sen. Cory Booker.

The 2020 Democratic presidential candidate was called out after his compliment of the New Jersey lawmaker as “well-spoken” was taken as a racially condescending remark.

“I probably shouldn’t have used the word,” Bloomberg said at a campaign event in Georgia, noting that he and his current 2020 rival endorsed each other in their local runs for office, campaigned for each other and have “stayed friends.”

“But I can just tell you he is a friend of mine, and he is a Rhodes Scholar, which is much more impressive than my academic background. I envy him, and he can certainly speak for himself,” the billionaire added.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/12/07/bloombergs-entrapped-by-lefty-faux-racism-i-shouldnt-have-called-cory-booker-well-spoken-861493
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Just goes to show there is nothing one can say about a Democrat with a chip on his shoulder without getting blowback.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: