Author Topic: How can liberals of such high stature stoop to such catty high school girl insults?  (Read 186 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 7, 2019
How can liberals of such high stature stoop to such catty high school girl insults?
By Richard Jack Rail

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) has been a real fighter in the charade of an impeachment hearing going on in the House.  He shredded the anti-Trump lib law profs who came before the hearing, getting all three to admit donating to Democrat candidates, and one to writing snarky columns about the president.  When Pamela Karlan tried to interrupt, he cut her off at the knees: "Excuse me, you don't get to interrupt me during this time" (the limited time he was allowed to question witnesses).

Gaetz may be the next Trump.  He fights back against liberal condescension and snottiness.  He rebuked Karlan, noting that her remarks about the president's son Barron just come across as mean.  To me, the telling thing about those remarks was their juvenility; they're the sort of thing I heard regularly from the teenagers I once taught in high school.

Karlan can't seem to help herself, though, and seems to think it's all a game of who can say the cattiest thing.  "Liberals tend to cluster more.  Conservatives, especially very conservative people, tend to spread out more, perhaps because they don't even want to be around themselves."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/12/how_can_liberals_of_such_high_stature_stoop_to_such_catty_high_school_girl_insults.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Is "Trumpism" catching?

Hopefully, yes!