Author Topic: 7 Heroin Users Die From Flesh-Eating Bacteria in San Diego  (Read 569 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
7 Heroin Users Die From Flesh-Eating Bacteria in San Diego
« on: December 05, 2019, 08:23:26 pm »
7 Heroin Users Die From Flesh-Eating Bacteria in San Diego

Seven people in San Diego have died in the last two months from a flesh-eating bacteria associated with black-tar heroin use, prompting public health officials to warn the medical community to be on the lookout for additional cases.

The San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency reported Wednesday that the seven people died from myonecrosis, a severe infection that destroys muscle tissue. The dead ranged in age from 19 to 57; five were male.

They were among nine people admitted between Oct. 2 and Nov. 24 to county hospitals with the condition after injecting black-tar heroin, a dark, sticky drug that often contains impurities resulting from crude processing methods.

More at: https://www.worlddaily.us/7-heroin-users-die-from-flesh-eating-bacteria-in-san-diego/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: 7 Heroin Users Die From Flesh-Eating Bacteria in San Diego
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 03:50:20 am »
Horrible way to go, you know they had to be wishing they had OD'd

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 04:18:04 am »
Heroin, be the death of me
Heroin, it's my wife and it's my life
Because a mainer to my vein
Leads to a center in my head
And then I'm better off dead

-Lou Reed-
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2019, 01:52:22 pm »
Heroin abuse is likely to getcha one way or another, I suspect.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org