Author Topic: Ukraine was the Origin of the Trump-Russia Collusion Hoax  (Read 852 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Ukraine was the Origin of the Trump-Russia Collusion Hoax
« on: December 06, 2019, 08:34:36 pm »
Ukraine was the Origin of the Trump-Russia Collusion Hoax

December 6, 2019, By Lawrence Sellin

December 2015 was a pivotal month in many respects.

During the first week of December 2015, Donald Trump began to establish a substantial lead over his Republican primary opponents.

Vice President Joseph Biden traveled to Ukraine to announce, on December 7th, a $190 million program to “fight corruption in law enforcement and reform the justice sector,” but behind the scenes explicitly linked a $1 billion loan guarantee to the firing of Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin, who had been investigating the energy company Burisma, which employed Biden’s son Hunter.

On December 9, 2015, the reported whistleblower Eric Ciaramella held a meeting in Room 236 of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building with Daria Kaleniuk, executive director of the Ukrainian Anti-Corruption Action Center, which was 59%-funded by Barack Obama’s State Department and the International Renaissance Foundation, a George Soros organization.

Also attending that meeting was Catherine Newcombe, attorney in the Criminal Division, Office of Overseas Prosecutorial Development, with the U.S. Department of Justice, where, among other duties, she oversaw the Department's legal assistance programs to Ukraine...

Excerpt: MUCH more at link https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/12/ukraine_was_the_origin_of_the_trumprussia_collusion_hoax.html
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 09:54:36 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

Re: Ukraine was the Origin of the Trump-Russia Collusion Hoax
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 09:36:45 pm »
Exactly why we need a Senate trial.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 10:03:36 pm »
Exactly why we need a Senate trial.

It's the only time Trump will get to defend himself.  Of course, people who want him impeached and removed don't care to hear about that information.  Their minds are already made up, despite their protests they haven't decided.  Any port in a storm.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2019, 10:29:56 pm »
Their minds are already made up

Their minds were made up in 2016. They never cared about how accurate the accusations are. The objective is not truth; it's damaging the other side at all costs.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2019, 11:01:51 pm »
Their minds were made up in 2016. They never cared about how accurate the accusations are. The objective is not truth; it's damaging the other side at all costs.

Had another Republican candidate become President, I believe the same type agenda to topple him/her would have followed.

I don't doubt that the dems were underway from as early as the start of GOP pprimaries,

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2019, 11:15:45 pm »

Had another Republican candidate become President, I believe the same type agenda to topple him/her would have followed.

I don't doubt that the dems were underway from as early as the start of GOP pprimaries,

No, never would have. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2019, 11:17:11 pm »

The DEMS were absolutely positive that Hillary was going to win. Even she admitted that she was shocked that she lost and those in the MSM reporting the votes as they were coming in and tallied were in shock.  Those around the globe who spent big $$ to help her succeed were shocked. 

Trump is still sending shockwaves across their world.  He just wasn't supposed to win; the collusion and fraud that was set into motion failed, BIGLY!  Impeachment is their last effort.

Prayers up for this President and family and for their safety. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2019, 02:44:11 am »
I need this show on television.  Where can I sign up for access to the Graham Senate hearings?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2019, 04:08:29 pm »
I need this show on television.  Where can I sign up for access to the Graham Senate hearings?

It'll probably impossible to miss....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: