Author Topic: Dem Rep to His Party: 'Be Careful What You Wish For' on Impeachment  (Read 228 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem Rep to His Party: 'Be Careful What You Wish For' on Impeachment

Leah Barkoukis

Posted: Dec 06, 2019 7:30 AM

While impeachment fever has taken over the vast majority of the Democratic Party, some sane Democratic voices have emerged, cautioning the party that this is the wrong path to go down.

Rep. Jeff Van Drew (D-NJ), who's long been a critic of impeachment, especially so close to an election, warned the Democratic Party on Thursday that they should “be careful what [they] wish for” because it’s having a deleterious effect on the country.

He told CNN's Manu Raju the only way he would consider voting for the articles of impeachment is if something comes up he hasn't seen before.

Manu Raju
    ✔
    @mkraju
     Â· 17h

Rep. Jeff Van Drew, one of two Democrats to vote against formalizing the impeachment inquiry, told me he plans to vote against all the articles of impeachment "unless there's something that I haven't seen, haven't heard before."

Manu Raju
    ✔
    @mkraju

Van Drew warned Democrats to "be careful what you wish for" and he added that impeachment "is tearing the nation apart. … And I want to bring people together." Van Drew said he would have preferred a censure vote so they could "move on."
    3:36 PM - Dec 5, 2019

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2019/12/06/dem-rep-to-his-party-be-careful-what-you-wish-for-on-impeachment-n2557588
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Dem Rep to His Party: 'Be Careful What You Wish For' on Impeachment
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 05:01:42 pm »
He was outvoted before, and will be outvoted again. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Dem Rep to His Party: 'Be Careful What You Wish For' on Impeachment
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2019, 01:32:46 am »
This guy Van Drew has been in the news a lot lately about being a "contrary" democrat-communist.

Methinks the only reason he's makin' so much noise is that he could be in a Republican-leaning district and is worried about savin' his skin in the 2020 elections...