Author Topic: Impeachment Is Trump’s Punishment for Questioning the Intelligence Community  (Read 162 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Impeachment Is Trump’s Punishment for Questioning the Intelligence Community

It’s difficult not to question every assumption that went into the Russia collusion hoax. If the Russians did attempt to interfere in the 2016 election, then the intelligence community totally undermined public confidence in their assessment by tying that interference to false allegations accusing Trump of conspiring with that effort.

Adam Mill
- December 5th, 2019

According to John Brennan, the former CIA chief, I am about to commit a public act of treason. I’ll write quickly before he can summon his allies to kick in my door and arrest me. Here goes: We’re still not sure that the Russians interfered in the 2016 election.

Brennan similarly accused the president of “treason” when Trump refused to buy into the Intelligence Community’s consensus that the Russians interfered in the 2016 election. Brennan tweeted, “Donald Trump’s press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of ‘high crimes & misdemeanors.’ It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump’s comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???”

On “Morning Joe,” Brennan said: “And that’s why I use the term that this was ‘nothing short of treasonous.’ Because it is betrayal of the nation. He’s giving aid and comfort to the enemy. It needs to stop. And Mr. Trump needs to understand there will be consequences for him, too.”

The assumption that the Russians hacked the election is bipartisan and universally accepted. But that might just be a product of the echo chamber in which questions are crushed with derision and ridicule.

Democrats recently revived that technique to shut down debate over whether Donald Trump might have been on to something when he asked about Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election. Chuck Todd on “Meet the Press,” all but accused Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.) of being a Russian agent for daring to suggest that Ukraine may have interfered in the 2016 election.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2019/12/05/impeachment-is-trumps-punishment-for-questioning-the-intelligence-community/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RetBobbyMI

The IC hates that Trump rejected their claims that the earth is flat. Now they’re using six ways from Sunday to get back at him.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy