Author Topic: Turley says Dems have led vicious smear campaign, threats pouring in since testifying against impeac  (Read 200 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Turley says Dems have led vicious smear campaign, threats pouring in since testifying against impeachment
December 6, 2019 | Vivek Saxena

The only nonpartisan witness at the House Judiciary Committee’s first impeachment hearing has since Wednesday reportedly faced a barrage of harassment and threats from the peaceful, loving, tolerant, “Kumbaya”-loving left.

Jonathan Turley, a civil libertarian, legal scholar, attorney and George Washington University Law School professor who didn’t vote for President Donald Trump but spoke in his defense anyway out of commitment to the truth, has been “inundated with threatening messages and demands that I be fired from GW,” he revealed in a tweet Thursday:

Jonathan Turley @JonathanTurley

My call for greater civility and dialogue may have been the least successful argument I made to the committee. Before I finished my testimony, my home and office were inundated with threatening messages and demands that I be fired from GW

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/12/06/turley-says-dems-have-led-vicious-smear-campaign-threats-pouring-in-since-testifying-against-impeachment-861075
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34