Author Topic: Barack Obama’s ‘Body Man’ Reggie Love Endorses Pete Buttigieg  (Read 198 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering 5 Dec 2019

Former President Barack Obama’s “body man” Reggie Love endorsed Mayor Pete Buttigieg for president on Thursday.

“A lot of what is said about Pete echoes what critics said about presidential candidate Barack Obama — too young, too different, maybe another time — but I believe there is never a better time to fight for change than right now,” Love said in a statement reported by CNN.

Love worked with Obama for about five years before retiring, even writing a book about his experiences.

“No matter what, he knew he could trust me,” he wrote. “Beyond that, I was the only other brother working on the first floor of the West Wing, in the bubble every day.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/05/barack-obamas-body-man-reggie-love-endorses-pete-buttigieg/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I forgot about ol Reggie... :whistle:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34