Author Topic: Schiff’s Surveillance State  (Read 328 times)

Offline Hoodat

Schiff’s Surveillance State
« on: December 05, 2019, 11:17:36 pm »
Schiff’s Surveillance State

The Democrat demands, and then discloses, the call logs of his opponents.

Dec. 4, 2019 7:34 pm ET

Democrats are trying to convince Americans that President Trump should be ousted for trying to “dig up dirt” on a rival. They’d have more credibility if they didn’t abuse their surveillance powers for drive-by smears of Republicans and a free press.

Adam Schiff’s 300-page House Intelligence impeachment report doesn’t include much new about Mr. Trump’s Ukrainian interventions. But it does disclose details of telephone calls between ranking Intelligence Republican Devin Nunes, Trump attorneys Rudy Giuliani and Jay Sekulow, reporter John Solomon, former Giuliani associate Lev Parnas, the White House, and others. The details are “metadata” about the numbers and length of the calls, not the content.  .  .  .

https://www.wsj.com/articles/schiffs-surveillance-state-11575506091

Schiff issued a warrant for phone logs of Trump's attorneys?  Talk about abuse of power.  They need to put Schiff on the stand.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Schiff’s Surveillance State
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 11:59:12 pm »
@Hoodat
Schiff issued a warrant for phone logs of Trump's attorneys?  Talk about abuse of power.  They need to put Schiff on the stand.

As dirty as the FBI is I would say they have more than "metadata" with these phone calls. Watch them pull "the dirt" out of their collective asses around September next year.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 12:16:43 am »
@Hoodat

As dirty as the FBI is I would say they have more than "metadata" with these phone calls. Watch them pull "the dirt" out of their collective asses around September next year.

As this continues, just gotta wonder how much longer until the torches and pitchforks surface?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 12:28:30 am »
As this continues, just gotta wonder how much longer until the torches and pitchforks surface?

The Democrats have a plan for that:  They'll tell everybody carrying pitchforks that the people with the torches want to take the pitchforks away from them. The mob will start fighting itself.  Winning, the swamp way!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2019, 12:40:44 am »
The Democrats have a plan for that:  They'll tell everybody carrying pitchforks that the people with the torches want to take the pitchforks away from them. The mob will start fighting itself.  Winning, the swamp way!

You weren't watching season 2 of Stargate Atlantis last night, by chance?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2019, 12:46:48 am »

You weren't watching season 2 of Stargate Atlantis last night, by chance?

No.  I saw a cartoon on Bookface about that.  At the moment we're binge-watching Farscape.  We started watching it years ago on Netflix, but they cancelled it in the middle of our watching it, which led to an immediate cancellation of my Netflix account.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2019, 12:57:30 am »
No.  I saw a cartoon on Bookface about that.  At the moment we're binge-watching Farscape.  We started watching it years ago on Netflix, but they cancelled it in the middle of our watching it, which led to an immediate cancellation of my Netflix account.

Farscape. Sounds a lot like "Impeachment Hearings".

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2019, 01:13:30 am »
Farscape. Sounds a lot like "Impeachment Hearings".

No, no.  That's "Farfetched."
I will NOT comply.