Author Topic: Biden attacks voter at campaign event: 'You're a damn liar'  (Read 296 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden attacks voter at campaign event: 'You're a damn liar'
« on: December 05, 2019, 06:30:13 pm »
Biden attacks voter at campaign event: 'You're a damn liar'
by Joseph Simonson
 & Emily Larsen
 | December 05, 2019 01:20 PM

NEW HAMPTON, IOWA — Joe Biden lashed out at a voter during a town hall event in Iowa, marking one of the tensest moments the former vice president has faced on the Democratic campaign trail so far.

"You're a damn liar, man. That's not true. And no one has ever said that, no one has heard that," Biden told the 86-year-old man after being asked questions about his role in the Burisma Holdings affair and his age on Thursday afternoon.

Biden's response prompted the man to push back, saying he heard allegations of impropriety regarding his role in the firing of a Ukrainian prosecutor that was investigating the board of a company Biden's son, Hunter, was serving on.

"You see it on the TV? I know you do. By the way, that's why I'm not sedentary ... The reason I'm running is that I've been around a long time, and I know more than most people know, and I can get things done. That's why I'm running," Biden said. "And if you wanna check out my shape on, let's do push-ups together men, let's run, let's do whatever you want to do."

more w/video
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-attacks-voter-at-campaign-event-youre-a-damn-liar
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Biden attacks voter at campaign event: 'You're a damn liar'
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 07:07:55 pm »
"You see it on the TV? I know you do. By the way, that's why I'm not sedentary ... The reason I'm running is that I've been around a long time, and I know more than most people know, and I can get things done. That's why I'm running," Biden said. "And if you wanna check out my shape on, let's do push-ups together men, let's run, let's do whatever you want to do."

There goes Biden. Being the goofy nut grampa that he is. Why you! Let's arm wrestle! Right now! Come on you whippersnapper!
Hard to believe that anyone would vote for this senile old fool. But they're Democrats. They'll vote for Manson if he puts a 'D' in front of his name.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 07:12:45 pm »
One! Two! Three! Four!  I declare a thumb war!

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 07:13:37 pm »
Did the 86YO guy hold out his finger-of-choice and reply, "Bite me!?" ****drummer  :yowsa:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 07:28:27 pm »
Did the 86YO guy hold out his finger-of-choice and reply, "Bite me!?" ****drummer  :yowsa:

I thought Biden's thing was sucking on fingertips, not biting them off.  But I could be wrong. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2019, 07:43:14 pm »
One! Two! Three! Four!  I declare a thumb war!

:laugh: 888high58888
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2019, 07:46:14 pm »

You are the liar, Joe.  You are running to keep the Burisma wolves away.  The press will shield you as long as you stay in the race.

I just saw the video of this encounter.   **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2019, 08:13:22 pm »
You are the liar, Joe.  You are running to keep the Burisma wolves away.  The press will shield you as long as you stay in the race.

Saw the video as well.  Not very presidential in my books. :whistle:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2019, 08:23:38 pm »

Not sure how Slow Joe can claim the man is a liar when there is video proof of Biden bragging about what he did in relation to Burma and his sone and getting a prosecutor fired.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2019, 08:43:36 pm »

I heard Hannity report just now that a judge in Arkansas hearing the paternity suit against Hunter Biden gave the defendant 10-days to produce his financials regarding income from Burisma. Boom!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2019, 08:47:55 pm »
Joe's just another country club pr*ck, the kind we all know and love.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2019, 08:56:32 pm »
I heard Hannity report just now that a judge in Arkansas hearing the paternity suit against Hunter Biden gave the defendant 10-days to produce his financials regarding income from Burisma. Boom!

Doesn't mean we'll see it.  Democrats don't get leaked on.
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2019, 08:58:16 pm »
Campaign Denies Joe Biden Called Iowa Voter ‘Fat’ in Viral Video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/05/campaign-denies-joe-biden-called-iowa-voter-fat-in-viral-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34