Author Topic: Tucker unearths video of Pamela Karlan’s anti-white male rant: ‘This lady needs a shrink’  (Read 194 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker unearths video of Pamela Karlan’s anti-white male rant: ‘This lady needs a shrink’
December 5, 2019 | Samantha Chang

Stanford Law professor Pamela Karlan is a longtime Democratic donor and self-proclaimed “snarky, bisexual, Jewish” woman who has long had a chip on her shoulder against straight, white men.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson unearthed a video of Karlan spouting an anti-white rant from 13 years ago.

Carlson said:  “In 2006 — well before the rest of the left embraced the ‘great awokening’ — Karlan was ahead of the game. She was already bashing people on the basis of their sex, skin color, and sexual orientation.”

Tucker then showed a clip of Karlan saying:  “We have to seize back the high ground on patriotism and on love of our country because we have more reason than they do to love America. The rich, pampered, prodigal, sanctimonious, incurious, white, straight sons of the powerful do pretty well everywhere in the world, and they always have.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/12/05/tucker-unearths-video-of-pamela-karlans-anti-white-male-rant-this-lady-needs-a-shrink-860624
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Trump, either knowingly or unknowingly, continues to draw the curtain back on today's left.

This is a very healthy thing.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
We all have our problems. In her case I'm sure it's nothing an extra front door or two on her house couldn't fix...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA