Author Topic: Report: Pensacola Attacker Hosted Party to Watch Videos of Mass Shootings  (Read 523 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The individual who attacked Naval Air Station Pensacola hosted a party to watch videos of mass shootings before the incident, the Associated Press (AP) reported.

Breitbart News reported that an attacker allegedly used a handgun to fatally shoot three people December 6, 2019, and wound many more. The gunman was shot and killed by Escambia County sheriff’s deputies.

The AP reports that the Pensacola gunman was an aviation student from Saudi Arabia, and NBC News reported that the gunman’s name was Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/07/report-pensacola-attacker-hosted-party-to-watch-videos-of-mass-shootings/
We need to take the individuals we now have in custody and determine the names of all who attended this event.  This is where waterboarding becomes necessary to protect us by securing those names, finding them and ensuring none escape the country, and treat them accordingly.

No pussyfooting around this time.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Report: Pensacola Attacker Hosted Party to Watch Videos of Mass Shootings
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2019, 08:52:43 pm »
The attendees should either be in jail, no bail, or returned to their country of origin, in shackles while in flight.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2019, 10:31:32 pm »
The attendees should either be in jail, no bail, or returned to their country of origin, in shackles while in flight.

@PeteS in CA

WHY? They didn't show the movies,they just accepted a party invitation.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2019, 08:59:52 pm »
I couldn't find the big thread on this but this is significant.

The shooter is a non-citizen.

How did he get his gun?

Hunting license.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7768405/amp/Saudi-Naval-base-killer-exploited-LOOPHOLE-purchase-handgun.html?__twitter_impression=true

If someone did not post this info.

All of these threads should be merged perhaps.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2019, 09:26:10 pm »
Paul Sperry   @paulsperry_

BREAKING NEWS: US Marshals helping track down as many as 10 Saudi nat'ls who have gone missing since Fri's terrorist attack on Pensacola air station, as fed investigators suspect the AWOL Saudi enrollees may be tied to Saudi terror cell that infiltrated US Navy installation in FL

11:09 AM · Dec 8, 2019
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2019, 11:36:02 pm »
'BANNED from Twitter' after sharing anti-American 'manifesto' of Pensacola shooter Mohammed Alshamrani

The TV journalist posted screenshots Sunday which showed his original tweet
    In it he said the actions of the gunman, who killed three, was 'Islamist terror'
    Hegseth followed up with an image of his appeal after the tweet was removed
    Alshamrani's social media, which was taken down after the attack, appeared to show a variety of anti-Israel postings and a quote from Osama bin Laden
    It also included a lengthy manifesto posted hours before the shooting Friday
    It was sharing a screengrab of this post that Hegseth said led to his Twitter ban
    'Big tech does the bidding of the Left, especially to include anyone who speaks truth about the threat of radical Islam', Hegseth, 39, wrote Sunday

By Lauren Fruen For Dailymail.com
Published: 15:40 EST, 8 December 2019 | Updated: 16:42 EST, 8 December 2019

Story at Daily Mail

From the above article:

The now-deactivated Twitter account purportedly belonging to Alshamrani included:

- A variety of anti-Israel postings and a quote from deceased al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden

- A lengthy manifesto posted at 4:39am Friday, less than two hours the shooting. The manifesto read in part:

'I'm against evil, and America as a whole has turned into a nation of evil.

'I'm not against you for just being American, I don't hate you because [of] your freedoms, I hate you because every day you [are] supporting, funding and committing crimes not only against Muslims, but also humanity....
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 11:37:04 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2019, 12:19:56 am »
@mountaineer and others, the main discussion of this topic is in the "Military" forum, I had forgotten that... but let's continue on. We have to know where it is discussed, it's a big story and it could become considerably larger.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,384746.0.html

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2019, 12:57:57 am »
I believe our military, has lost a significant degree of competence.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2019, 01:02:44 am »
I believe our military, has lost a significant degree of competence.

@truth_seeker

Of course it has. It has had to keep lowering the standards to keep up the manpower supply for all these endless wars.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!