Author Topic: With Kamala Harris out, Democrats kvetch about all-white candidate base on Dem debate stage  (Read 474 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Are presidential candidates now to be chosen by affirmative action programming instead of voter will?

Apparently, there are Democrats who think so.  They actually view Kamala Harris's dropping out of the Democratic presidential race as some kind of evidence of racism, apparently among Democrats.  The color blend isn't right now, and the color blend for them is not the biggest thing; it's the only thing.  This isn't a contest to them; this is a narrative.  And that narrative to them is a very simple one: Kamala wins.

According to the New York Post, they're raging about it.

All six Democratic presidential candidates on next month's debate stage will be white after Kamala Harris pulled out of the race Tuesday — a fact that has angered the party's supporters.

Liberal pundits jumped on the issue immediately after the Californian senator bowed out, blaming dwindling campaign funds, saying they felt enraged that two white, male billionaires had bought their way into the 2020 race and sucked the oxygen out of Harris' once-promising campaign.

Former Newark Mayor Cory Booker is still in the race but has failed to make a splash in the polls and is unlikely to qualify for the next Democratic presidential primary debate on Dec. 19.

"It's really f----- up that straight white male billionaires (plural) are going to qualify for the next debate while Kamala Harris is leaving the race. Like, immensely," wrote Adam Nathaniel Peck from the Center for American Progress policy institute.

Who the heck are these boobs talking about, and why the heck weren't they voting for these candidates if identity was their most important criterion?  This is a competition, yet they seem to think this is a racial bean-counting exercise.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/12/with_kamala_harris_out_democrats_kvetch_about_allwhite_candidate_base_on_dem_debate_stage.html
I honestly believe they have a point.

When Al Sharpton ran, it was one of the most interesting presidential races I ever saw.

Let Al jump in.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Al's half the man he used to be.  He can hardly race bait these days. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Al's half the man he used to be.  He can hardly race bait these days.
Ah, maybe Kamala knows this?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline PeteS in CA

Had he not dropped out so early, I would have voted for Ben Carson in California's meaninglessly late 2016 primary. His skin color had exactly zero to do with my intent. FWIW, I voted for Ted Cruz.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Day-o, day-o
Daylight come and me wan' go home
Day, me say day, me say day, me say day
Me say day, me say day-o
Daylight come and me wan' go home

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
So with Harris out we can expect to see Booker shoot to the top any day now?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Waitaminit!

What happened to Faucahontas?

I thought she wasn't all-white?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

Spartacus for the rest of us.   Feats of strengths next.   More airing of the grievances.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Waitaminit!

What happened to Faucahontas?

I thought she wasn't all-white?
LOL!
According to her DNA, Warren is Whiter than a White Woman.
She is 99.99% pure White, which is more White than 95% of White people in America.
She's definitely more White than me, and probably Whiter most people on this board.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

LOL!
According to her DNA, Warren is Whiter than a White Woman.
She is 99.99% pure White, which is more White than 95% of White people in America.
She's definitely more White than me, and probably Whiter most people on this board.

She is Ivory Soap white.  99.44% pure.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Maybe they can get by temporarily by pushing a candidate into a tanning booth,and turn the setting to "Deep Fry"?

The way things are going for him now,they could probably talk Slow Joe into doing it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Night Hides Not

She is Ivory Soap white.  99.44% pure.

So is Marilyn Chambers.

:rolling:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

As a white man, this isn't hitting me vary hard.  sorry

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is not us, man. Warren is the person who made being White an issue.
And it turns out she is the Whitest White woman in America.
Unless you count the 1024th part of something unknown, which may or may not be White.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dancer

Sparticus already dropped out.

Online Wingnut

That's very white of you! :beer: