Author Topic: Kamala Harris drops out of 2020 presidential race  (Read 951 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Kamala Harris drops out of 2020 presidential race
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2019, 09:44:06 pm »
That fall from the top tier gotta hurt.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2019, 10:15:31 pm »
That fall from the top tier gotta hurt.

I'm confident she will land on her back.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2019, 10:34:16 pm »
Michelle Obama is lazy and loves living large, she’s not interested in putting in the work necessary to get into the record books.

Point two. If it should (ludicrously) come down to Obama v Trump? Trump’s personality may not win him re-election, but his job results will. Michelle Obama did not distinguish herself when she was in the White House. What are her credentials for taking the job away from Trump? People need to get a grip on reality.

Point three. The Obama name will soon take on a stench, as more evidence comes out from widening investigations on the origins of the Russia cabal.

Mic drop.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 10:35:41 pm by aligncare »

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2019, 10:40:43 pm »
I'm confident she will land on her back.

You stole my line! She overstayed her welcome so long I can't see how she claws her way back into VP contention, especially being from an uncontested state.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2019, 12:35:10 am »

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1202006070438199298

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Too bad. We will miss you Kamala!

5:25 PM · Dec 3, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1202008446083698689

Kamala Harris @KamalaHarris
Don’t worry, Mr. President. I’ll see you at your trial.

5:35 PM · Dec 3, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2019, 01:50:42 am »
mountaineer wrote:
"Crazy Bernie or Lie-a-watha, then? Or Buttgay?"

Bernie is a bit too crazy for even most of the democrat-communists. They just ain't "that communistic" enough... not yet, anyway (wait a couple of election cycles more).

Buttplug?
Forget that he's a homosexual.
What business does a 37-year-old mayor of a crumbling city have running for president? What does he know?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2019, 12:12:57 pm »
Candace Owens  @RealCandaceO

DEVASTATED to hear that @SenKamalaHarris
 dropped out!
I really thought the fake ganja-smoking lady with a washed up Hillary 2016 message of “but I’m a woman” would go all the way.
Confusing times! Why doesn’t “if you don’t like me, you’re a racist” work like it used to?

1:41 PM · Dec 3, 2019
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2019, 01:02:50 pm »
Seriously?? HRC is all done, and she's been done.  She knows it and the DNC knows it.  Her base has dwindled and the $$ machine behind her is no longer.
Forget trying to reason with him.

Even the Democrats won't return to their own vomit. They know full well the Hillary name is and always has been dirt with the American people. They know full well they cannot win an election against Donald Trump with the candidate that managed to lose to him.

The only way Hillary ends up back in this is at a brokered convention, where the Dems basically throw their hands up in the air and say "we quit" all the while planning for AOC 2024... and I'm not counting on that.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2019, 02:56:28 pm »
Forget trying to reason with him.

Even the Democrats won't return to their own vomit. They know full well the Hillary name is and always has been dirt with the American people. They know full well they cannot win an election against Donald Trump with the candidate that managed to lose to him.

The only way Hillary ends up back in this is at a brokered convention, where the Dems basically throw their hands up in the air and say "we quit" all the while planning for AOC 2024... and I'm not counting on that.
She would have to pick a running mate that is not a white male with privilege./
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2019, 02:56:57 pm »
Greg Gutfeld to Kamala: ‘Screw you, you are a big jerk’ for blaming American public for your failure
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/12/04/greg-gutfeld-to-kamala-screw-you-you-are-a-big-jerk-for-blaming-american-public-for-your-failure-860208
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2019, 05:54:43 pm »
What's amazing is that her home state CA alone could easily have given her more than enough polling and financial support. She's out because even they kicked her to the curb like last week's trash.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2019, 05:43:20 am »
There is no reasoning in this.  In regard to HR Clinton, it boils down to basic human nature.  She did get 3 million more votes than Trump.  She failed to campaign in five states that he swept, unexpectedly by her and her team.  That mistake would NOT be repeated.

Let's be clear, I think her and her husband warrant the Rosenberg treatment for Uranium One.

However, she is human, and with 3 million more votes than Trump, a clown car of candidates that fight to appear worse by the day, party leadership that is weak on its best day, and I see them turning to her to allow her to be Joan of Arc II.  And on top of all this, AOC, the present party architect, who could not be more damaging if she tried. 

And the fact remains, she is the ONLY Democommie that will give Trump a real run for the money.  He faux foundation is still taking in $$$, despite being reduced from what it once was.  It hasn't shriveled up to nothing.  She could quickly gather more money than all the others remaining combined with the exception of Styer and Bloomberg.  I do not see Styer getting traction, and it is too soon to tell on Bloomberg.  And I do not see those two at the finish line.  No one candidate in the present Democommie field is setting the field on fire with excitement.  Not a one!

Frankly, I want it to be TRUMP vs CLINTON so that he can bury her soundly and shut her up!!!