Author Topic: Idaho family in plane crash that killed 9 near Chamberlain had been hunting  (Read 621 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The nine people killed and three injured in an airplane crash in a winter snow storm just south of Chamberlain, South Dakota, were part of a family from Idaho family returning from a weekend hunting trip, according to the East Idaho News.

In a story posted about 11 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 30, the news organization reported that the family was returning to Idaho Saturday.

Nine of the 12 people on board died, according to the Brule County State’s Attorney Theresa Maule Rossow.

She posted a message on social media on Saturday:.

“I would like to thank all the agencies that assisted with the tragic incident in Brule County today," Maule Rossow said.

“This afternoon a plane crashed in rural Brule County. 12 souls were on board. 9 perished including 2 minor children and the pilot. The 3 survivors are being transported to Sioux Falls for treatment. The plane left Chamberlain in route to the State of Idaho. The FAA and NTSB have been notified and will investigate the crash. The men and women of law enforcement, first responders and medical professionals should be commended in their heroic actions to rescue the victims in the extreme weather conditions

more at link

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I personally knew some of this family. We did cabinets for their house a few years back. Nice people. RIP
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I can see this reported as "the gun-related deaths of 9 members of the same family" in  the national "news".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I personally knew some of this family. We did cabinets for their house a few years back. Nice people. RIP

@bigheadfred I’m sorry. Loosing several family members at one time. Prayers for the surviving members
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline roamer_1

Sorry about that.  Yeah, RIP
Did any of the family members make it through?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Sorry about that.  Yeah, RIP
Did any of the family members make it through?

Sounds like three of them survived the crash. All are in critical condition. The pilot was apparently a family member. Since this was a hunting trip it was probably mostly the men. It was the dad we did cabinets for.

Really bad weather conditions and a poor decision by the pilot to give it a try. Nine family dead in one accident is a lot for any family.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

Sounds like three of them survived the crash. All are in critical condition. The pilot was apparently a family member. Since this was a hunting trip it was probably mostly the men. It was the dad we did cabinets for.

Really bad weather conditions and a poor decision by the pilot to give it a try. Nine family dead in one accident is a lot for any family.

I understand. I’m still in horrible grief and barely existing since my bf died in May.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I saw this on the TeeBee last night, and when I saw the name of the city, I pointed out to Mrs. Liberty this is your town.  I am grieved to hear you knew some of the deceased. 

I'm sorry to hear this, @bigheadfred.  RIP   8888crybaby
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

Glad some of them are hanging in there. But what a crying shame  😭

Offline mountaineer

How very sad for their family and all - like fred - who knew them. My sympathies.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org