Author Topic: The Evolution Fraud  (Read 3600 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The Evolution Fraud
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2020, 03:18:32 am »
It all comes down to this, and you heard it here before;  "God's laws are immutable and do not change over time."
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2020, 08:42:32 am »
Too many forms which 'evolved' appear fully developed, with quantum leaps in complexity. The fossil record isn't perfect, it's a jigsaw puzzle with a lot of missing pieces, and the picture people fill in is likely wrong.
After a year of paleontology studies, I am an evolution skeptic, a heretic to the church of Darwin.
That said, go back a few steps, and tell me: Where did the atoms, the elements, the molecules all come from?
God was once approached by a scientist who said, “Listen God, we’ve decided we don’t need you anymore. These days we can clone people, transplant organs and do all sorts of things that used to be considered miraculous.”

God replied, “Don’t need me huh? How about we put your theory to the test. Why don’t we have a competition to see who can make a human being, say, a male human being.”

The scientist agrees, so God declares they should do it like he did in the good old days when he created Adam.

“Fine” says the scientist as he bends down to scoop up a handful of dirt.”

“Whoa!” says God, shaking his head in disapproval. “Not so fast. You get your own dirt.”
(Hat tip to
from r/Jokes

https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes/comments/b0faut/get_your_own_dirt/, who happened to have the joke all typed out.)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 08:45:15 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2020, 07:23:29 pm »
A world famous Rabbi said, "Believers have only one question to answer:  "Why does God allow bad things to happen?"  Atheists have to answer everything else.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2020, 01:59:04 am »
"Bad" is a relevant term.

Schrodinger's cat.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2020, 02:58:16 am »
"Bad" is a relevant term.

Schrodinger's cat.
From adversity comes opportunity for triumph. With triumph, confidence, with confidence, strength.
With strength comes the ability to face adversity...

God knows what He is doing, even if we don't.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2020, 03:19:25 am »
From adversity comes opportunity for triumph. With triumph, confidence, with confidence, strength.
With strength comes the ability to face adversity...

God knows what He is doing, even if we don't.

Nice explanation for one word.

FAITH
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2020, 03:20:09 am »

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2020, 03:27:17 am »
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 01:20:07 pm by Mod2 »

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2020, 03:38:15 am »
The properties of water to me is amazing.... it expands when it freezes making it possible for water to still flow in winter and save fish life.... ice floats to the top, thus preventing rivers from permanently freezing in most climates. God couldn't of made it more special. 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2020, 03:38:30 am »
What a p.

:silly: :silly: :silly:

Bond. James Bond.

Beyond the Fifth Dimension. Beyond the Sixth Sense. Beyond the Seventh Sign.

Thats right. Octapussy.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 01:20:19 pm by Mod2 »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2020, 03:58:35 am »
The properties of water to me is amazing.... it expands when it freezes making it possible for water to still flow in winter and save fish life.... ice floats to the top, thus preventing rivers from permanently freezing in most climates. God couldn't of made it more special.

Something you should really take a deeper look in too. Heavy water. Very Seriously.

Water has many different properties. Not the least of which is Baptism. A woman's womb is "Water". The water of life.

Very serious considerations.

Peace out.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2020, 04:27:51 am »
Bond. James Bond.

Beyond the Fifth Dimension. Beyond the Sixth Sense. Beyond the Seventh Sign.

Thats right. Octapussy.

LOL!

Farts and arses Fred. Farts and arses.

:beer:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2020, 04:38:40 am »
LOL!

Farts and arses Fred. Farts and arses.

:beer:

oh f**ck

I read that wrong. Arts and farces and thot I was on a re-evolution thread.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 02:33:01 pm by Cyber Liberty »

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2020, 04:43:19 am »
oh f**ck

I read that wrong. Arts and farces and thot I was on a re-evolution thread.

Why did I just get an image of a couple dancing amoebas singing "You say you want an evolution..."?

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2020, 09:18:13 am »
Why did I just get an image of a couple dancing amoebas singing "You say you want an evolution..."?

My wfe.
swngng low

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2020, 09:22:18 am »
Run

RUN @Smokin Joe

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2020, 09:26:21 am »
Run

RUN @Smokin Joe
Some troubles are best to be avoided... :silly:

C S Lewis

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2020, 09:01:31 pm »
The properties of water to me are amazing.... it expands when it freezes making it possible for water to still flow in winter and save fish life.... ice floats to the top, thus preventing rivers from permanently freezing in most climates. God couldn't have made it more special.

Wood, metal, and water are neatly combined in Winslow Homer's painting above. Mankind has journeyed from continent to continent for thousands of years across oceans using crafts such as this.

Wood is composed of polymers of hydrogen, carbon, and oxygen, three of the four most abundant elements in the universe.  Their percentages throughout the universe are hydrogen - 75%;  oxygen - .05%; carbon - .0081%.    Their respective weights in earth's crust, are  47% oxygen, .1% hydrogen and .02% carbon.

"Scientia" is Latin for "truth," and is the root word for "science."

Interesting Thought Experiment

Suppose you took just over a tablespoon of water (1.22 tablespoons, actually), and put it into a glass.  If you could wave a magic wand over that water, increasing the size of every water molecule to just half an inch, what would be the volume of the water afterward?   Go big.  Go really, really, really big.

The Big Water would raise the ocean level about 1,300 feet worldwide.  This gives you a good idea as to how small atoms and molecules are.

Bendy Light

Water slows down light, and in the process, bends it.  If water did not slow down and bend light, everyone would be blind, as corneas and vitreous humors are largely water.  Eyesight is pretty cool. Water is just one reason, but an essential one. Water.  Wow. Brought to you by the Maker of trees, and metals.

The Triple Point

There is a temperature/pressure curve for water,  steam, and ice.  All of them can coexist in equilibrium indefinitely.  (.01 C and .06 atmospheres)   To me, this is hard to conceive but only mildly interesting compared to other incredible properties of water.   Some of the most important, most beneficial characteristics of water are:

1.  Transparency.  - Water is almost completely transparent to visible light.  Great for skin diving, or seeing your fish come up on the end of a fishing line.

2.  Colorlessness.  - Water isn't  just clear, it's also colorless, like glass.  You could not see without the transparency and refractive properties of water, which makes up about 99% of your vitreous humor.    If water did not transmit light perfectly, everyone would be blind.  Your eyes, by the way, can detect the smallest unit of energy known, a single photon of light.  Eyes see over a range of ~14 orders of magnitude in intensity.

3.  Profound recyclability - Useful as a tool (steam powered motors) or a refreshment, it can go from inside cells to inside clouds and oceans, and remain stable.

4.  Solvent - The most important and most abundant solvent on earth, it can dissolve rocks. 

5. Capacity to hold heat, or absorb it, is 33 times higher than gold.  This prodigious heat capacity of water is 80 times greater for freezing/melting it; 540  times greater for boiling/condensing it.  Wow!

(Aluminum, iron,and gold have temperature/heat slopes 5, 10, and 33 times as steep as the C-F line for liquid water.  Compare that to F-G.)
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2020, 05:26:51 pm »

The Triple Point

There is a temperature/pressure curve for water,  steam, and ice.  All of them can coexist in equilibrium indefinitely.  (.01 C and .06 atmospheres)   To me, this is hard to conceive but only mildly interesting compared to other incredible properties of water.

Here is a phase chart for water (not to scale).

Below 0.006 atm, liquid water cannot exist.  In this range, water sublimes directly from solid to vapor with a rise in temperature.  CO2 is already in that position at 1 atm.  At our atmospheric pressure here on earth, liquid CO2 cannot exist.  In fact, CO2 in liquid form requires over 5.1 atm of pressure.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2020, 06:07:54 pm »
Probably one of the best ways I've ever heard it put.

And that code is designed to be replicated without error. Errors are almost always fatal or extremely debilitating.

The expression of those genes leads to entire organisms made up of a system of interdependent parts, making evolution difficult because it creates circular and contradictory 'chicken or egg' issues who's logistics are almost impossible to solve.

From many organisms come ecosystems, which are subject to alot of the same rules of interdependency and logistics, just on a greater scale.

At some point the odds of that by chance are greater than the sum of all the fundamental particles of the universe.

After reading your comment, I reviewed what you were commenting ON.  Your REPLY included roamer1's original message which I could not see because I had him on Ignore.  After reading that post, I am revising my list and taking him off Ignore.  Brilliantly stated, @roamer_1
Thank you.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2020, 06:24:58 pm »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2020, 07:28:32 pm »
Putting Roamer_1 on 'ignore' would be like taking a double-dose of thorazine right before an organic chemistry final.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2020, 07:37:43 pm »
Putting Roamer_1 on 'ignore' would be like taking a double-dose of thorazine right before an organic chemistry final.

ROTFLMAO!!

You're a peach @Hoodat !   :beer:
Same for you btw.  happy77

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2020, 07:38:04 pm »
Here is a phase chart for water (not to scale).

Here's somebody with a chemistry background. @Hoodat.

Heat capacity, immense utility, profound worldwide availability, recyclability, easy purifiability, and on and on.  Water is at once simple and amazing, I tell ya.  But the steam, look out for the steam. You think hot water is hot, steam is that times 540.

But here's a doozy.  In my first chemistry class in high school, I wondered how water could freeze at 32 degrees while ice melts at 32 degrees.  ?  After years of contemplation, I now know that my original high school instincts were correct!  It can't.  If you put a kilogram of water at 32F and a kilogram of ice at 32F in a perfectly insulated container at standard pressure and exactly 32F, the water cannot freeze simultaneously while the ice melts (corrected).  That would contradict the implication of the Triple Point, would it not?  Equilibrium of phase.   So water freezes at something colder than 32 and ice melts at something warmer than 32.  Try and get out of that one.  Doesn't have to be much, but it has to be somethin', otherwise throw away this elegant phase diagram.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 09:58:22 pm by DeerSlayer »

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2020, 11:03:58 am »
Here's somebody with a chemistry background. @Hoodat.

Heat capacity, immense utility, profound worldwide availability, recyclability, easy purifiability, and on and on.  Water is at once simple and amazing, I tell ya.  But the steam, look out for the steam. You think hot water is hot, steam is that times 540.

But here's a doozy.  In my first chemistry class in high school, I wondered how water could freeze at 32 degrees while ice melts at 32 degrees.  ?  After years of contemplation, I now know that my original high school instincts were correct!  It can't.  If you put a kilogram of water at 32F and a kilogram of ice at 32F in a perfectly insulated container at standard pressure and exactly 32F, the water won't freeze while the ice melts.  That would contradict the implication of the Triple Point, would it not?  Equilibrium of phase.   So water freezes at something colder than 32 and ice melts at something warmer than 32.  Try and get out of that one.  Doesn't have to be much, but it has to be somethin', otherwise throw away this elegant phase diagram.
Did you allow for latent heat release with the phase change? For water to freeze, it releases heat. It's a  losing battle for the ice.

C S Lewis