Author Topic: 2 Kids Found Dead After Vehicle Swept Away by Floodwaters in Central Arizona  (Read 1185 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Weather.com
By Associated Press
3 hours ago

Two children have been found dead and one more is missing after the vehicle they were in was swept away by floodwaters in Arizona's Tonto National Forest on Friday.

Gila County sheriff’s Lt. Virgil Dodd said the first body found was of a 5-year-old boy. The second dead child’s age and gender weren’t provided in a statement released by the Sheriff’s Office.

Emergency personnel and law enforcement helicopters rescued two adults and two children on Friday, who also were in the vehicle swept away in Tonto Creek. They were rescued from a small island and the bank of the creek in Tonto National Forest northeast of Phoenix.

The Gila County Sheriff’s Office says the truck was swept away after trying to cross a creek that was closed around 4 p.m. Friday.

(more)
https://weather.com/safety/winter/news/2019-11-30-winter-storm-arizona-west-flooding-kids
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Wow. I remember some other flood story in the past few years in that state.  Read about it here and it was also tragic.  Sad news.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Wow. I remember some other flood story in the past few years in that state.  Read about it here and it was also tragic.  Sad news.
Hope the adults wind up in jail.
They attempted to cross a road which was closed for flooding.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Search continues for 6-year-old after two children found dead following Tonto Basin creek flooding
https://www.12news.com/article/news/local/arizona/tonto-basin-children-found/75-2a7bb5e2-41a9-4a78-ba28-6b9cd73e3da3

Sadly, I don't like the chances of the 6 year old. They are maybe still looking?

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Moral of the story......

Why would you take chances with your children's lives ???????

Offline LegalAmerican

Moral of the story......

Why would you take chances with your children's lives ???????

No names?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This story is 11 months old.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

Some rivers and creeks in AZ are seasonal, so some roads' crossings are in the dry or shallow stream bed. Obviously this sets up misjudged crossing tragedies like this.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.