Author Topic: Report: Terrelle Pryor in critical condition after being stabbed in chest  (Read 831 times)

Online mountaineer

Report: Terrelle Pryor in critical condition after being stabbed in chest
Eric Edholm
Yahoo Sports
Nov 30, 2019, 10:32 AM
NFL wide receiver Terrelle Pryor reportedly was stabbed in the chest and shoulder at a Pittsburgh-area apartment and is in critical condition.

The news was first reported by WTAE-TV in Pittsburgh and later by ESPN.

Pittsburgh Police reported to the Heinz Lofts apartment complex on Saturday morning, and WTAE is reporting that a woman whose identity is not known currently is in custody in connection with the stabbing. ...More at Yahoo
He's not currently with a team but expressed interest recently in joining the Steelers. His hometown is not far from Pittsburgh.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

Re: Report: Terrelle Pryor in critical condition after being stabbed in chest
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 05:04:32 pm »
Shades of Steve McNair?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2019, 05:09:09 pm »
Shades of Steve McNair?
Could be. Hooking up with a dangerous woman, perhaps.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2019, 10:30:06 pm »
The plot thickens.
NFL Player Terrelle Pryor And Girlfriend Arrested After Stabbing At Pittsburgh Apartment Complex
November 30, 2019 at 10:33 am

...   Pryor had been transported to the hospital by Pryor’s girlfriend Shalaya Briston and two other women.

Reportedly, one of the women said: “The only reason I’m here was to make sure that he didn’t die” and “We should have just let him die.”

Pryor and Briston repeatedly got into verbal arguments the previous night, and Pryor left Briston and the women to go back to the apartment when they went to a nightclub. When the three including Briston returned to the apartment, the women told police that Pryor “grabbed…Briston and began arguing with her.”

Pryor also hit one of the women. The two women tried to break apart the fight before Pryor was allegedly stabbed by Briston.   ...

Police have arrested Pryor on a charge of Simple Assault and [sic] Briston of Munhall, Pennsylvania. Briston is being charged with Criminal Attempt Homicide and Aggravated Assault. The two lived together at the Heinz Lofts.  ...
KDKA

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 11:23:54 pm »
But Pittsburgh Police charged Pryor and a 24-year-old woman named Shalaya Briston in the incident. Pryor has been charged with simple assault and Briston was charged with criminal attempt homicide and aggravated assault.

How the HELL is this woman charged with criminal attempt homicide and aggravated assault when defending herself against a professional athelete???????
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

Terrelle Pryor files court petition asking to keep firearm permit after arrest
Paul Peirce | Friday, January 3, 2020 4:39 p.m.

Former NFL player and Jeannette native Terrelle Pryor doesn’t want to surrender his permit to carry a concealed firearm, which was issued in Westmoreland County.

On Friday, Pryor’s attorney, Stephen Colafella of Beaver County, asked for a hearing to challenge Sheriff Jonathan Held’s order revoking a concealed carry firearm permit. Held’s office issued the permit to Pryor in June 2015.

According to court documents, Held informed Pryor in a letter dated Dec. 3 that he was revoking the firearm permit due to “Good Cause.” The letter was issued three days after a Nov. 30 domestic argument in Pryor’s North Side apartment in Pittsburgh that he shared with his girlfriend. ... Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
How the HELL is this woman charged with criminal attempt homicide and aggravated assault when defending herself against a professional athelete???????

@sneakypete

Sorry if I am going a little off tangent Pete.  But I said the same thing awhile back when MLB gave a slap on the wrist to Yankee Domingo German of a 81 game suspension for domestic abuse.

At some of the baseball forums Yankee fans are crying fowl for this suspension.  Then 5 threads up are calling for lifetime bans for my team's players banging a few trash cans.  Stupid f'ers. 

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Sorry if I am going a little off tangent Pete.  But I said the same thing awhile back when MLB gave a slap on the wrist to Yankee Domingo German of a 81 game suspension for domestic abuse.

At some of the baseball forums Yankee fans are crying fowl for this suspension.  Then 5 threads up are calling for lifetime bans for my team's players banging a few trash cans.  Stupid f'ers.

@catfish1957

They are Yankee fans as well as being actual Yankees. What did you expect,reason? Takes 5 of the bastards to round up 10 IQ points.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!