Author Topic: Kaepernick Blasts ‘US Government’ for Stealing from ‘Indigenous People’ at ‘Unthanksgiving Day’ Cere  (Read 769 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kaepernick Blasts ‘US Government’ for Stealing from ‘Indigenous People’ at ‘Unthanksgiving Day’ Ceremony

Amy Furr 29 Nov 2019

Colin Kaepernick celebrated “Unthanksgiving Day” by ripping the “US government” for having “stolen” over a “billion acres” from indigenous people, during an annual ceremony held in San Francisco, California, Thursday.

“The US government has stolen over 1.5 billion acres of land from Indigenous people. Thank you to my Indigenous family, I’m with you today and always,” the former 49ers quarterback wrote in a tweet Thursday afternoon:

Colin Kaepernick
✔
@Kaepernick7

Spent the morning at the Indigenous People’s Sunrise Ceremony on the 50 year anniversary of the Occupation of Alcatraz. The US government has stolen over 1.5 billion acres of land from Indigenous people. Thank you to my Indigenous family, I’m with you today and always.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/29/kaepernick-blasts-us-government-stealing-indifenous-people-unthanksgiving-day-ceremony/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What a loser.  The  knee goer held a NFL workout and the receiver he was throwing to gits an NFL contract.  Kopperdick gets squat!   Karma is a bitch.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Applewood

Well, he still doesn't have a job with the NFL, so I guess he has to do something to stay relevant. 

Unfortunately, no matter what he does or says, I doubt too many people really give a dam.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Don't you have a practice to go to?  Oh, wait....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Little did he know that his proverbial goose was cooked when he pulled the Betsy Ross stunt with Nike shoes.

A leopard doesn't change its stripes.

....I know, I know.    :laugh:     
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Hoodat

Hey Kaepernick, it's not about you.  It is about acknowledging Almighty God as our source and giving thanks for His provision, (even to those of us who really suck at our jobs).  Idiot.

Washington, D.C.
October 3, 1863

By the President of the United States of America.

A Proclamation.

The year that is drawing towards its close, has been filled with the blessings of fruitful fields and healthful skies. To these bounties, which are so constantly enjoyed that we are prone to forget the source from which they come, others have been added, which are of so extraordinary a nature, that they cannot fail to penetrate and soften even the heart which is habitually insensible to the ever watchful providence of Almighty God. In the midst of a civil war of unequalled magnitude and severity, which has sometimes seemed to foreign States to invite and to provoke their aggression, peace has been preserved with all nations, order has been maintained, the laws have been respected and obeyed, and harmony has prevailed everywhere except in the theatre of military conflict; while that theatre has been greatly contracted by the advancing armies and navies of the Union. Needful diversions of wealth and of strength from the fields of peaceful industry to the national defence, have not arrested the plough, the shuttle or the ship; the axe has enlarged the borders of our settlements, and the mines, as well of iron and coal as of the precious metals, have yielded even more abundantly than heretofore. Population has steadily increased, notwithstanding the waste that has been made in the camp, the siege and the battle-field; and the country, rejoicing in the consciousness of augmented strength and vigor, is permitted to expect continuance of years with large increase of freedom. No human counsel hath devised nor hath any mortal hand worked out these great things. They are the gracious gifts of the Most High God, who, while dealing with us in anger for our sins, hath nevertheless remembered mercy. It has seemed to me fit and proper that they should be solemnly, reverently and gratefully acknowledged as with one heart and one voice by the whole American People. I do therefore invite my fellow citizens in every part of the United States, and also those who are at sea and those who are sojourning in foreign lands, to set apart and observe the last Thursday of November next, as a day of Thanksgiving and Praise to our beneficent Father who dwelleth in the Heavens. And I recommend to them that while offering up the ascriptions justly due to Him for such singular deliverances and blessings, they do also, with humble penitence for our national perverseness and disobedience, commend to His tender care all those who have become widows, orphans, mourners or sufferers in the lamentable civil strife in which we are unavoidably engaged, and fervently implore the interposition of the Almighty Hand to heal the wounds of the nation and to restore it as soon as may be consistent with the Divine purposes to the full enjoyment of peace, harmony, tranquillity and Union.

In testimony whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and caused the Seal of the United States to be affixed.

Done at the City of Washington, this Third day of October, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, and of the Independence of the United States the Eighty-eighth.

By the President: Abraham Lincoln

William H. Seward,
Secretary of State

http://www.abrahamlincolnonline.org/lincoln/speeches/thanks.htm
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline goatprairie

If Europeans hadn't settled America, where and what does Kaepernick think he'd be doing? That's if he would even exist.
So all people of European descent go back to Europe. What does Kaepernick think would happen? Does he really think he'd have some sort of multi-million dollar job throwing an oblong object  and trying to avoid massive humans who would like to stop him from throwing the oblong object?
Do people believe the Indians would have created the same civilization that Europeans created in America?
Do they think that if Europeans hadn't settled America, the Chinese or some other Asian/foreign power wouldn't have stepped in?
These people absolutely don't know how stupid they are.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Only after the libs gather their wealth will they begin condemning the country that gave them that wealth.

Look at Hollywood, billionaires like Steyer and you see those who refuse to acknowledge their financial success is due to the very system of government which they condemn.

Their credibility is as bad as the climate alarmists who decry carbon usage yet jet around the globe in carbon spewing aircraft.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Dennis Miller has got this idiot's number. The last thing he wants to do is play football, where many other NFL players would love a shot at him just 'cause he's such an *sshole.

He's totally happy making millions representing Nike and entertaining the large subgroup of losers who like the leftist crap someone occasionally prepares for him to read to keep his name in the press.

Offline Applewood

Essentially, Kaepernick is ruining the NFL.  Thanks to him, he has exposed himself and his former colleagues as a bunch of overpaid, underworked, whiny babies.  This has turned off many of the sports' fans.  Who wants to pay to see a bunch of malcontents?   Who wants to watch them on tv?   I sure don't. 

Since the Steelers disrespected the National Anthem and the flag, I turned them off.    There is alternate tv programming or better yet, turn off the tv and do something else -- read, go out somewhere, whatever.  Welding one's backside to the sofa and eating junk for hours is not good for your health anyway.

Online Hoodat

Had enough? Maybe if he'd be grateful for something his luck would change. But apparently, he's congenitally ungrateful. He could be patting himself on the back for his family, his earlier football career, his Nike contracts which apparently come with corporate power riders, the fact that people still pay attention to him despite his stupidity.

Nope, not grateful at all. Now he's blaming America and its most treasured holiday, expressing his ingratitude explicitly on its day of thankfulness.

And today's Bible lesson comes from the book of Jonah where Jonah finds himself inside the belly of a great fish.  After three days of complaining, Jonah said this:

Then Jonah prayed to the Lord his God from the fish’s belly.  And he said:

“I cried out to the Lord because of my affliction,
And He answered me.

“Out of the belly of Sheol I cried,
And You heard my voice.

For You cast me into the deep,
Into the heart of the seas,
And the floods surrounded me;
All Your billows and Your waves passed over me.

Then I said, ‘I have been cast out of Your sight;
Yet I will look again toward Your holy temple.’

The waters surrounded me, even to my soul;
The deep closed around me;
Weeds were wrapped around my head.

I went down to the [a]moorings of the mountains;
The earth with its bars closed behind me forever;
Yet You have brought up my life from the pit,
O Lord, my God.

“When my soul fainted within me,
I remembered the Lord;
And my prayer went up to You,
Into Your holy temple.

“Those who regard worthless idols
Forsake their own Mercy.

But I will sacrifice to You
With the voice of thanksgiving
;
I will pay what I have vowed.
Salvation is of the Lord.”

So the Lord spoke to the fish, and it vomited Jonah onto dry land.

The voice of thanksgiving will change your circumstances.  Guaranteed.  Jonah gave thanks.  And God responded.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Essentially, Kaepernick is ruining the NFL.  Thanks to him, he has exposed himself and his former colleagues as a bunch of overpaid, underworked, whiny babies.  This has turned off many of the sports' fans.  Who wants to pay to see a bunch of malcontents?   Who wants to watch them on tv?   I sure don't. 

Since the Steelers disrespected the National Anthem and the flag, I turned them off.    There is alternate tv programming or better yet, turn off the tv and do something else -- read, go out somewhere, whatever.  Welding one's backside to the sofa and eating junk for hours is not good for your health anyway.
Actually, what ruined the NFL is the people who run the NFL which permitted Kaepernick and his like to exhibit behavior which turns off most Americans, which translates into empty seats and lessened advertising on tv.

Blame Roger Goodell.  He could have easily stopped the nonsense and given fans patriotism.  Instead, he cowered as he thought people would think his racist.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline kidd

Kaepernick has transitioned from
a celebrity anti-police activist
to
a common anti-American liberal schmuck with an uninformed opinion

Nike might as well have Michael Moore sponsor their crappy shoes.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Since he is only Halfa Honkie,does that mean we can only beat him semi-senseless in the name of Social Juztize ? That doesn't seem fair because that's what he is now when he is having a good day.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!