Author Topic: Second Schiff staffer tied to Burisma-backed think tank: Report  (Read 241 times)

rangerrebew

Second Schiff staffer tied to Burisma-backed think tank: Report
« on: November 29, 2019, 03:56:24 pm »
Second Schiff staffer tied to Burisma-backed think tank: Report
Fox News image

By Fox News —— Bio and Archives--November 28, 2019

Pursuant to Title 17 U.S.C. 107, other copyrighted work is provided for educational purposes, research, critical comment, or debate without profit or payment. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for your own purposes beyond the 'fair use' exception, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. Views are those of authors and not necessarily those of Canada Free Press. Content is Copyright 1997-2019 the individual authors.   

https://canadafreepress.com/article/second-schiff-staffer-tied-to-burisma-backed-think-tank-report

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Second Schiff staffer tied to Burisma-backed think tank: Report
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 09:14:30 pm »
I can't wait to see the Republicans hang him.  Will they?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Second Schiff staffer tied to Burisma-backed think tank: Report
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 10:03:41 pm »
I can't wait to see the Republicans hang him.  Will they?

Schitt?  How could one tell if somebody were to stretch his neck?   :silly:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: