Author Topic: Donald Trump signs animal cruelty bill  (Read 1847 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Donald Trump signs animal cruelty bill
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2019, 01:32:13 am »
The ultimate animal cruelty film, from 1969:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s3UogfAGg0&frags=pl%2Cwn

Happy Thanksgiving!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2019, 01:58:28 am »
The ultimate animal cruelty film, from 1969:
Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2019, 05:58:39 am »
They're starting to figure out us poor folks eat better than they do...
 :beer:
Yeah.  I recall when the Washington Post (long ago when I lived in their circulation area) had a thing in their Food section on "poor folks food". Hamburger went from 20 cents a pound to nearly fifty, and hasn't stopped going up since.
I really hate it when meager staples are 'discovered'.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2019, 02:50:49 pm »
I sure can agree with this!

@Chosen Daughter

Sounds like a good idea,but it's not. This type of thing IS a good idea on the state level where it belongs,but NOT at the federal level. Once something becomes federal law,there is no getting rid of it,ever. When something becomes state law,it is MUCH easier for people to get in touch with and influence  their legislators to correct flaws in the new laws.

One example is that technically,you are "impaling" an animal when you shoot it because the bullet enters the animal. Do you REALLY want someone arrested for shooting a rabid animal? Or for deer or duck  hunting?

AND......,let's not forget the PETA loons are still out there,and if they had their way,you would get arrested for "crushing" a mosquito when you smacked it for biting you.

Want to get arrested for having your house treated by spraying poison to kill termites?

They have MUCH less chance of getting away with crap like this on the state level than they do the federal level.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!