Author Topic: Former Democrat Staffer Who Attacked Trump Supporter For MAGA Hat Learns His Fate  (Read 647 times)

rangerrebew

Former Democrat Staffer Who Attacked Trump Supporter For MAGA Hat Learns His Fate

(Tea Party PAC) – Isn’t it ironic that the most violent, dangerous individuals out there right now in the political realm the same folks who claim to be all about tolerance for other people’s values and beliefs? Guess that grace only extends to those who actually think the way they do. Which kind of destroys the whole claim to tolerance, doesn’t it?

Well, former Democratic staffer for Rep. Raul Grijalva is learning the hard way that violence against your political enemies is still frowned upon in America. This is what happens when you allow yourself to become so infected with an ideology that it boils your blood to be around someone who thinks differently than you.

https://teapartypac.org/former-democrat-staffer-who-attacked-trump-supporter-for-maga-hat-learns-his-fate/?utm_source=tpdms

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am  honestly surprised he got 12 days. I doubt he would have served 24 hours on a weekend if he hadn't broken the other guy's ankle.

He SHOULD have gotten a MINIMUM of 1 year in prison for aggravated assault resulting in broken bones,and maybe 5 years or so of probation. In most states that would keep him from voting. 12 days is a freaking joke.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
How long did the victim's ankle take to heal and what were his medical expenses? The perp's time of incarceration and his fine should be equal amounts of time and money.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How long did the victim's ankle take to heal and what were his medical expenses? The perp's time of incarceration and his fine should be equal amounts of time and money.
Plus court costs...at the very least.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I had to backspace what I really thought about liberal judges giving their own a joke of a sentence. When there is no justice, it is getting about time... [you fill in the blanks]
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....