Author Topic: Obama’s Biden dig latest sign ex-president’s inner circle has doubts about his veep  (Read 276 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama’s Biden dig latest sign ex-president’s inner circle has doubts about his veep
By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

Joe Biden, from the very outset of his 2020 bid, has sought to leverage his history with old running mate President Barack Obama to propel him to the Democratic presidential nomination -- the problem is, this does not appear to be a plan shared by the former president or his closest advisers.

First, there was the persistent criticism of Biden's campaign from Obama's inner circle. Then, there were the lingering questions over why "44" has not simply endorsed his former vice president. Now come reports that Obama has made discouraging -- even derisive -- comments about his candidacy.

"[Y]ou know who really doesn’t have it? Joe Biden," Obama said about a connection with voters, according to a recent Politico Magazine report. That remark reportedly was made to one of Biden's Democratic primary opponents.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obamas-biden-dig-veep
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obama always hated Biden, and for good reason.
Biden cannot help the fact that he thinks like an old man from two generations ago.
Because that is what he is.
His racism is not conscious, it is just the way he lived in his time.
Obama is a 'clean and articulate' Black man, is a compliment according to Biden.
That's why Obama kept Biden shut-out of all aspects of his administration.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 10:10:27 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Obama’s Biden dig latest sign ex-president’s inner circle has doubts about his veep
By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

He leave his children with him?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Joe's sad cuz 0bama flushed the "best friend" bracelet Biden gave him down the toilet.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA