Author Topic: FINALLY! Muslim woman teaches us how easy it is to eat while wearing a full face-covering shmatta on  (Read 295 times)

rangerrebew

FINALLY! Muslim woman teaches us how easy it is to eat while wearing a full face-covering shmatta on her head

November 24, 2019 by BareNakedIslam
I wonder how often she washes that thing?

https://barenakedislam.com/2019/11/24/finally-muslim-woman-teaches-us-how-easy-it-is-to-eat-while-wearing-a-full-face-covering-shmatta-on-her-head/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Let's see her eat stew in that get-up.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

Mocking the religious practices of a religious group other than your own is so classy!

BTW, "Schmatta" or "Schmatte" refers to Jewish clothing and accessories, something a person mocking a Muslim's religion should have known.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Mocking the religious practices of a religious group other than your own is so classy!

BTW, "Schmatta" or "Schmatte" refers to Jewish clothing and accessories, something a person mocking a Muslim's religion should have known.
Muslim women are required to cover their mouth because in Islam a woman's mouth is considered to be a sexual organ. Muslim men get 'turned on' by looking at a woman's mouth.

Schmatta in Hebrew means literally "a rag". If you say to someone that their shirt looks like a schmatta, you are saying that the shirt looks terrible, like a rag. It's an insult.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Schmatta also means rag in Yiddish
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Muslim women are required to cover their mouth because in Islam a woman's mouth is considered to be a sexual organ. Muslim men get 'turned on' by looking at a woman's mouth.

Schmatta in Hebrew means literally "a rag". If you say to someone that their shirt looks like a schmatta, you are saying that the shirt looks terrible, like a rag. It's an insult.

I didn’t know that about mouths. That was also in one of Theodore Sturgeon’s novels but I’m not 100%sure. Who actually wrote it now.
The women in the novel had to put veils over their mouths when they ate because it was considered grotesque.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 07:23:04 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline berdie

All I can say is...bless the country we live in. I guess if you don't know anything different....all is well in your world.

I keep thinking about soup. How in the world do you eat that without a total mess. Do they carry spares?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
All I can say is...bless the country we live in. I guess if you don't know anything different....all is well in your world.

I keep thinking about soup. How in the world do you eat that without a total mess. Do they carry spares?
As far as I know, they are only required to wear it around men that they do not know, like in public.
In their homes with their husbands and no guests, they take it off.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline berdie

Well darn.

I was thinking how funny it would be to take of one off these garments and say "Surprise!!!" and not be a trophy to a potential suitor. But that's my weird sense of humor. :laugh:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 10:26:14 pm by berdie »

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Muslim women are required to cover their mouth.....
Some not all

"In recent times, wearing hijab in public has been required by law in Saudi Arabia (for Muslims),[17][18] Iran and the Indonesian province of Aceh. Other countries, both in Europe and in the Muslim world, have passed laws banning some or all types of hijab in public or in certain types of locales."
Article:  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijab