Author Topic: Why the Rush Towards Impeachment?... Byron York  (Read 145 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why the Rush Towards Impeachment?... Byron York
« on: November 27, 2019, 03:18:43 pm »
Why the Rush Towards Impeachment?
Byron York

Posted: Nov 27, 2019 12:01 AM

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, leader of the Democratic effort to impeach President Trump, told colleagues recently that impeachment is "an urgent matter that cannot wait."

Why? Why is it so urgent that Trump, who has been in office for nearly three years and will stand for re-election in 11 months -- why is it so urgent that he be impeached and removed this very moment?

The reasons probably have more to do with Democratic political priorities than with anything Trump has done or will do.

Schiff and Speaker Nancy Pelosi deny any political motive in impeaching the president. Perish the thought! Pelosi says Democrats are acting "sadly, prayerfully, [and] with a heavy heart." But they are racing to get the job done by Christmas. They're not even trying to hear from some key witnesses, like former National Security Adviser John Bolton, because they don't want to take the time to go to court over it.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/byronyork/2019/11/27/why-the-rush-toward-impeachment-n2557122
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Why the Rush Towards Impeachment?... Byron York
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 03:22:21 pm »
Schiff and Speaker Nancy Pelosi deny any political motive in impeaching the president

And both are total liars! Their ONLY motivation is political.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Why the Rush Towards Impeachment?... Byron York
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 08:55:57 pm »
The optics are better if they do it in 2019 than during the actual election year. And vulnerable dems want to give their voters all the time they can to forget about it.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA