Author Topic: This powerlifting 82-year-old grandma made an intruder regret breaking into her home  (Read 577 times)

Offline Applewood

This powerlifting 82-year-old grandma made an intruder regret breaking into her home

Murphy told WHAM she called the police but wouldn't let the man in her house. Then, she said, he became angry and broke through the door.

"It's kind of semi-dark and I'm alone, and I'm old. But guess what, I'm tough," she said, bearing her muscular arms. "He picked the wrong house to break into."

Murphy is an award-winning bodybuilder who said she works out at her local YMCA almost every day.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/24/us/82-year-old-bodybuilder-grandma-intruder-trnd/index.html

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I saw her interview this morning!   She is great!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

"I took that table and I went to working on him," she said. "And guess what? The table broke."

Unphased, Murphy said, she used the metal legs of the table to keep hitting him.

After jumping on him a couple times, Murphy ran to the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of baby shampoo and squirted it on the man's face as he tried to get up.

It didn't end there. Next, she said, she took a broom and whacked him some more.

By that time, the intruder was ready to leave. Though Murphy said she can deadlift 225 pounds, she struggled to drag the man out of the house.
"He wants to get the heck out of there. And I'm trying to help him get out of the house, but he's too heavy. I can't move him. He's dead weight."

Maybe this is too "inside baseball" but she is a competitive powerlifter. The great thing - besides the fact she's able at age 82 to do that - is that she evidently does have competition (females, her age bracket, her weight bracket).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline roamer_1

Heh Heh Heh...

You get your a$$ handed to you by a great grandma, you better hang up your burglary tools and hand in your man card. Your rep is gone, and the best you are gonna do is a job at the Tasty Freeze.

:silly: :silly:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Heh Heh Heh...

You get your a$$ handed to you by a great grandma, you better hang up your burglary tools and hand in your man card. Your rep is gone, and the best you are gonna do is a job at the Tasty Freeze.

Can you imagine the sh__ this perp is going to get from his colleagues in the joint?    :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

Can you imagine the sh__ this perp is going to get from his colleagues in the joint?    :silly:

I know, right?  Let one grandma beat the crap out of you and poof! You get to hang with the 'girls'.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Put that sob on the Group W bench!  LOL

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

"I think he was happy when he went in the ambulance because I sent him in the ambulance. Yes, I did."

She should have selected some kitchen ware and done some creative work on parts of him so he would really have wanted to leave.

But then the girls club at the prison would have been less satisfied.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Slide Rule

A$$ handed to you by a great-grandma?

Time for that greeter job at Wal Mart.

The one thing about getting your a$$ handed to you. Your
friends will remind you about it.  Forever.

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline libertybele

Go granny go!!   :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.wate.com/news/national-world/no-easy-mark-female-bodybuilder-82-clobbers-intruder/

Murphy works out almost daily at Rochester’s Maplewood YMCA and said she can deadlift 225 pounds — more than twice her weight. She can do one-handed pullups and one-handed pushups.

She won the World Natural Powerlifting Federation Lifter of the Year award in 2014.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thackney

...deadlift 225 pounds — more than twice her weight..

And she is little, even more embarrassing for the thug.

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Wingnut

I said like to see some 82 yo tranny go up against that badass granny.  Oh wait. Do tyrannies don't live that long.