Author Topic: ‘He knows absolutely nothing’: Obama hoped he would be a presidential resource for Trump  (Read 269 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Washington Examiner
by Madison Dibble
November 26, 2019

Barack Obama thought he would be a resource for President Trump when he took over the Oval Office.

The former president hoped that he would be able to guide Trump after his first meeting with him following the 2016 election. According to a report on the encounter from Politico, Obama thought Trump knew very little about how to run the country.

He told a White House visitor after his first meeting with Trump, “He knows absolutely nothing.”

Obama’s former Attorney General Eric Holder explained that the ex-commander in chief wanted to ride off into an apolitical retirement, similar to his predecessor, but that didn’t happen. Instead, Obama has commented on his feelings about both Trump and Joe Biden as the two draw closer to a potential presidential showdown in 2020.

“In a perfect world, he would have retreated to a greater degree from public life than he has, much in the same way that I think George W. Bush did in his post-presidency,” Holder said. “He would have liked to have been, though he’s too young, an elder statesman.”

Those close to Obama claimed he “held out hope” that Trump would call on him for advice while navigating the presidency. His first post-presidential press secretary claimed Obama “didn’t expect” Trump to continue to attack him after he left office.

(more)
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/he-knows-absolutely-nothing-obama-hoped-he-would-be-a-presidential-resource-for-trump
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
What a laugh. The pathetic loser Clinton took the mantle of "elder statesman" from 0bama while he was daydreaming about his 3rd mulligan on the 14th hole. 0bama had zero experience going in and drifted through 8 years of learning absolutely nothing of any value to anyone, least of all Trump. But of course 0bama is totally lacking in the self-awareness to get this; people like Holder had to constantly reassure him that he wasn't the complete imbecile they all knew him to be. To this day he's floating comfortably in a hazy (drug-induced?) bubble where he's still somehow relevant.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline skeeter

The guy who tried to sabotage Trump’s campaign then presidency had his feelings hurt when Trump didn’t ask him for advice. Gotta give him extra credit for hutzpah.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Obama is the most clueless president ever to occupy the WH.

He is also the biggest ego ever there as well.

Thank God he is sidelined.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That goober actually thinks he's smart!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That goober actually thinks he's smart!
Well of course, all you have to do is look at his school records to see.......................oh yeah they're locked away, okay well then all you have to do is talk to his university classmates and they will tell you.................wait, none of them actually recall him being in class with them. Well I guess you'll just have to take his word for it, you know he always keeps his word...........to his fellow moslems that is.

Offline PeteS in CA

Considering the source, that was rather high praise of Trump.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.