Author Topic: Very Enlightening: Black Woman Explains How Dems Force Abortion on Women of Color  (Read 263 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Very Enlightening: Black Woman Explains How Dems Force Abortion on Women of Color
Beth Baumann

Posted: Nov 25, 2019 9:09 PM

A panel of African American voters sat down with Fox News' Martha MacCallum to talk about the issues that are most important to them as we head into the 2020 election. One of the issues that came up was abortion and how Democrats target the black community.

“My biggest issue with the current Democratic candidates as it comes to the black community is that all of them are pushing for poor women of color to have access to abortion. That’s all that you hear," panelist Angela Stanton King explained. "Since abortion Roe v. Wade has been passed, 46 percent of the black population has been aborted. To me, personally, you don’t have my best interests in mind if the only thing you are offering me is access to abortion to kill my child before it has the chance to live, and then also free welfare. Black people have been voting Democrat for the past 60 years and it has done absolutely nothing for us but kept us stagnant, on welfare and now here we are, 46 percent of the black vote — I mean, the black people, the black population had been aborted.”

The pro-abortion panelist argued that candidates, like Sens. Kamala Harris (D-CA) and Cory Booker (D-NJ) "fought for black maternal health within their own respective states and in Washington."

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/11/25/watch-black-trump-supporter-explains-how-dems-continually-prey-on-women-of-color-n2557057
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Lokk at a demographic map of any city in America and see where Planned Parenthood sets up its abortion centers.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Lokk at a demographic map of any city in America and see where Planned Parenthood sets up its abortion centers.

Truth. Its been the same since Margaret Sanger who was a racist founded it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Planned Parenthood's Mission from Day One:  keep to a minimum the numbers of those demographics we deem undesirable, including people of color, the poor, Catholics and Jews.  Margaret Sanger was the leader of eugenics, and she could not imagine being as successful as PP has been.  Their mission has not only been largely accomplished, you have idiots like Obama and HRC praising the impact of PP on America. 

Fortunately, a large group of black ministers get exactly what Sanger has accomplished, and they have registered their complaint about Sanger, but to no avail. 

The American people are largely clueless.  They do not read, are not even slightly curious to know things going on about them, and basically live a very sheltered life.  If it isn't biting them in the *ss, they just do not tune in.  That leaves out a lot.

Offline bilo

Planned Parenthood is following their market. Why set up shop in areas where the prevailing culture doesn't agree with abortion. The culture of the black community has been transformed by their own race hustlers. Fatherless families, govt. dependence, and irresponsible sexual activity is not condemned by the culture, until this changes no amount of money will fix it.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home