Author Topic: Maxine Waters Claims Former Neurosurgeon Ben Carson is Not ‘Intelligent’ Enough to be HUD Secretary  (Read 474 times)

rangerrebew

Maxine Waters Claims Former Neurosurgeon Ben Carson is Not ‘Intelligent’ Enough to be HUD Secretary
Mike Vance Mike Vance November 25, 2019   

Do-nothing Congresswoman Maxine Waters continues to spew out nonsense. All while living in a $4.5 million Los Angeles mansion on a Congress salary. She does all of this while not even living in the poverty-stricken district she represents.

Despite not doing any of the work her job actually entails, she still finds time to spout off nonsense. It would be insane for Auntie Maxine to call anyone stupid, but she didn’t call just anyone stupid.

While appearing on MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” she said Ben Carson doesn’t have the “intelligence” to be the HUD secretary.

She seriously said this. Check it out.

https://thinkamericana.com/maxine-waters-claims-former-neurosurgeon-ben-carson-is-not-intelligent-enough-to-be-hud-secretary/

rangerrebew

If that comment doesn't prove the old bat is a lunatic, nothing ever will. :facepalm2:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 26, 2019
Maxine Waters: Ben Carson doesn’t have the intelligence to be HUD secretary
By Thomas Lifson

How on earth is Maxine Waters able to judge the intelligence of Dr. Ben Carson, a world-renowned surgeon who invented new surgical procedures while a professor at Johns Hopkins Medical School, at the very top of prestige and accomplishment in academic medicine? Yet the arrogant House member from Los Angeles, who somehow, on the basis of a political career, manages to live in a multimillion-dollar house in one of the fanciest neighborhoods in Los Angeles, denigrates the intelligence of one of the greatest medical innovators in the country and world.

You can watch for yourself as Waters criticized the intelligence of a man who has dozens of IQ points on her, appearing on MSNBC’s Morning Joy program Sunday.

The relevant transcript, via Breitbart:

“I sent him a letter, and he sent me a letter claiming that I had no manners, etc. I basically said to my staff, I really don’t have time to be bonded by somebody who does not know the difference between REO and OEO. This guy just doesn’t have the background, the capability, the intelligence to do the job. He does not know what he’s doing. He doesn’t care about this issue.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/11/maxine_waters_ben_carson_doesnt_have_the_intelligence_to_be_hud_secretary.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Maxine Waters couldn't spell C-A-T if you spotted her the C and the A.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Maxine never disappoints. She is an intellectual flea who shouldn't even annoy Ben Carson.

Offline libertybele

5 Reasons Why Auntie Maxine Should Be Our Next President.   :rolling:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M47aqjkCMNc
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

Mad Maxine questioning anyone's intelligence is :silly: -able.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A moron with an IQ of less than 50 -- says a Brain Surgeon is "not smart enough". Just another typical day in Liberal Bizzaro Land.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LottieDah

Maxine Waters can misspell the name Bob.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I love Maxine.  She epidifies the present Democommie Party and just how bat sh*t crazy stupid they really are.  I welcome her shooting her mouth off on a daily basis.  She gets folks to vote Republican.  She is a fine example of the self serving politican lining their pockets with gold.  When the banks were bailed out in 2008, her and her husband got I believe $18 million for their little bank.  PURE GRAFT AND THIEVERY.

She is just as crooked a politician as ever existed.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: