Author Topic: House Dem From Deep-blue District Changes Mind on Impeachment: No 'Value' in Moving Forward  (Read 192 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House Dem From Deep-blue District Changes Mind on Impeachment: No 'Value' in Moving Forward
Leah Barkoukis

Posted: Nov 26, 2019 7:30 AM

A Democratic lawmaker from a deep-blue district in Michigan said Sunday she has changed her mind about impeaching President Trump.

Rep. Brenda Lawrence, who has represented Michigan’s 14th District since 2015, said Sunday that she no longer sees the “value” in moving forward with the process this close to an election.

“You can censure, you don’t have to remove the president,” Lawrence said on the “No BS News Hour with Charlie LeDuff” podcast. “We are so close to an election. I will tell you, sitting here, knowing how divided this country is, I don’t see the value of kicking him out of office, but I do see the value of putting down a marker saying his behavior is not acceptable.”

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2019/11/26/house-dem-changes-tune-on-impeachment-no-value-in-moving-forward-n2557069
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
House Dem From Deep-blue District Changes Mind on Impeachment: No 'Value' in Moving Forward
Leah Barkoukis

Posted: Nov 26, 2019 7:30 AM

A Democratic lawmaker from a deep-blue district in Michigan said Sunday she has changed her mind about impeaching President Trump.

Rep. Brenda Lawrence, who has represented Michigan’s 14th District since 2015, said Sunday that she no longer sees the “value” in moving forward with the process this close to an election.

“You can censure, you don’t have to remove the president,” Lawrence said on the “No BS News Hour with Charlie LeDuff” podcast. “We are so close to an election. I will tell you, sitting here, knowing how divided this country is, I don’t see the value of kicking him out of office, but I do see the value of putting down a marker saying his behavior is not acceptable.”

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2019/11/26/house-dem-changes-tune-on-impeachment-no-value-in-moving-forward-n2557069

And so it begins.......

By this time next year Schiff will be eating lunch alone while sitting on a park bench because nobody will want to be seen with him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!