Author Topic: US Rep Ilhan Omar accused of being a foreign agent – legal deposition  (Read 561 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
US Rep Ilhan Omar accused of being a foreign agent – legal deposition

Abdulla Almanai, Al Arabiya English Monday, 25 November 2019

US Congresswoman Ilhan Omar was recruited by a foreign government, passed sensitive information that was relayed to Iran, and received funding by a foreign government, according to a sworn deposition by a Canadian businessman in a Florida court.

In explosive testimony made by video link from Toronto, Canada to a Florida District Court on October 23, Kuwaiti-born Alan Bender claims to have deep ties with governments and royal officials across the Middle East including Qatar. In his statement, he says he met Qatar’s Secretary to the Emir for Security Affairs Mohammad bin Ahmed bin Abdullah al-Masnad and two other senior Qatari officials.

The three allegedly claimed credit for the meteoric rise of Omar, saying: “If it wasn't for our cash, Ilhan Omar would be just another black Somali refugee in America collecting welfare and serving tables on weekends,” according to Bender’s sworn deposition. The deposition was obtained by Al Arabiya English and authenticated by the attorney for the plaintiffs.

Read more at: https://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/world/2019/11/25/US-rep-Ilhan-Omar-accused-of-being-a-foreign-agent-legal-deposition.html

This would really be a big deal and they do crack down on foreign agents it seems. This really seems bad. Scandal area? Just hearing about this.  Unsure if this was posted somewhere in the many forums. I hope if this is true, we should be seeing the last of her.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 07:32:32 pm by TomSea »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Of course, it is obvious. It is not as if she attempts to hide it. In fact she is proud of representing Global Islam.
If anyone wanted proof of her foreign affiliation, just ask her. Not only will she yell, 'Allah hu Akbar!', but she will spit in your face afterward.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline TomSea

Other news outlets will start picking this one up. I guess, it was said in court... so that is the record. It needs to be investigated.

https://www.jpost.com/American-Politics/Ilhan-Omar-working-for-Qatar-Florida-court-hears-609003

Offline PeteS in CA

From the Jerusalem Post article linked above:

The claims came during testimony by Kuwati-born Canadian businessman Alan Bender, who was giving evidence in the trial of Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad al-Thani. The Qatari emir's brother stands accused of ordering his American bodyguard to murder two people, and of holding an American citizen hostage. His deposition, obtained by Al Arabiya English, was authenticated by the attorney for the plaintiffs, according to the publication.

Looks like it came up in an unrelated trial. It should be investigated, but I won't be turning blue from holding my breath.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline TomSea

From the Jerusalem Post article linked above:

Looks like it came up in an unrelated trial. It should be investigated, but I won't be turning blue from holding my breath.

Being a foreign agent is a serious matter, like that Russian woman (Marina Butina) or what was General Flynn's official offense? "Not declaring one as a foreign agent", I know his situation was much different, he lobbied for Turkey but still. I'd say there could be something here. Being a "foreign agent" isn't taken lightly.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 09:11:01 pm by TomSea »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Maybe, just maybe Jihad Spice will get what is coming to her.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

Spies Like Omar
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2019, 05:12:48 pm »
Spies Like Omar

Troubling revelations in Florida trial of Qatari emir Sheik Khalid bin Hamad al-Thani.

Wed Nov 27, 2019 
Lloyd Billingsley

Minnesota Democrat Ilhan Omar “was recruited by a foreign government, received funding from a foreign government, and passed sensitive information through intermediaries to Iran,” Donna Rachel Edmunds reports in the Jerusalem Post today. According to the report, the information on Omar came during testimony from Alan Bender, a Canadian businessman born in Kuwait, in the Florida trial of Sheik Khalid bin Hamad al-Thani, a Qatari emir accused of ordering his bodyguard to murder two people and holding hostage an American citizen.

Alan Bender told the Florida District Court that “he met with Qatar’s Secretary to the Emir for Security Affairs and two other senior Qatari officials.” According to Edmunds, those officials “recruited Ilhan Omar from even way before she thought about becoming a government official,” and she became their “jewel in the crown.”

Bender testified that Qatari officials told him “the best thing money can buy is American officials, because they are the cheapest of the cheapest-costing officials in the world.” Without their money, the officials said, “Omar would be just another black Somali refugee in America collecting welfare and serving tables on weekends.”

The information Omar passed to Qatar, Bender testified, was handed to Iran and deployed in the recruitment of  other American politicians. Bender confirmed that the Jerusalem Post report about Ilhan Omar and Qatar is “accurate 100 percent.” The office of the Minnesota Democrat spoke to the Jerusalem Post and denied the allegations. The allegation that Ilhan Omar is a Qatari asset is hardly the only difficulty the Minnesota Democrat is facing.

“Everything about her is a fraud, including her name,” President Trump told a Minnesota rally last month. The president cited Omar’s “virulent anti-Semitic screeds and called her “a disgrace to our country.” Omar has referred to the 9/11 terrorist attack as “some people did something.”

<..snip..>

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2019/11/spies-omar-lloyd-billingsley/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/11/omarasspy_story_falls_apart.html

A story making the rounds, based on court testimony from a Saudi fixer — that Rep. Ilhan Omar is a spy for Qatar — is starting to fall apart.  It didn't smell right from the start, which is why we at AT didn't touch it, but now the Daily Caller News Foundation has pretty decisively blown the rubbish out of the water.  The Caller reports:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.