Author Topic: Graham won’t be ‘intimidated into doing nothing’ as Biden calls for him to drop investigation of Hun  (Read 173 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham won’t be ‘intimidated into doing nothing’ as Biden calls for him to drop investigation of Hunter
by Madison Dibble
 | November 25, 2019 02:08 PM

Lindsey Graham defended his decision to open an investigation into Hunter Biden amid calls from his longtime friend Joe Biden to drop it.

Graham, 64, announced that he intends to call Hunter Biden to testify about his high paying position on the board of Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian natural gas firm. The South Carolina senator was blasted by the elder Biden, 77, who said he was “embarrassed” on Graham’s behalf when he heard about the promised investigation.

While talking to reporters in South Carolina, Graham stood by his investigation and pushed back on Biden’s criticism.

“My conscious is clear, I love Joe Biden as a person, he is a really decent man. He's had a lot of tragedy in his life, but I have a conscious very clear right now, and I have a duty,” Graham said. “If the House is going to shut it down, the Senate is going to pick it up.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/graham-wont-be-intimidated-into-doing-nothing-as-biden-calls-for-him-to-drop-investigation-of-hunter
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34