Author Topic: VIDEO: Smerconish Wants Hearsay Evidence Diplomats as Time Person of the Year  (Read 460 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
I thought that Michael Smerconish was the sanest of the CNN hosts. However, I might have to change my mind in light of his suggestion that Time magazine name the gossiping hearsay evidence diplomats as Person of the Year. To see just how absurd that suggestion is, I present in this video how quickly those diplomats crumbled under just a bit of critical questioning.

My NewsBusters story:
"CNN's Smerconish Wants Hearsay Evidence Diplomats as Time Person of the Year"
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2019/11/23/smerconish-wants-hearsay-evidence-diplomats-time-person-year

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I submit that almost all of those "career public servvante," supported Hillary.

So even with a GOP President, thedaily administration of the government rest with a catagory of folks with their own self serving agenda.

They have career employment, by virtue of the revolving door between civilian government jobs (career or political), lobying, companies, "think tanks," universities, tc.

If it is not hot war, it is cold war. If it is not war, it is famine, disease, climate change, polution,  etc.

In each instance there is for them, a compelling justification for their cause, and for US taxpayers to fund it.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@pjcomix  I enjoyed the article, and watched the vid, too!  Thanks for the tip on pulling up the transcript without having to read it from little black and white boxes flashing on the screen....

Deaf people can enjoy your videos, too!   333cleo 333cleo 333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@pjcomix  let me know when you write something so I can show case them...here, twitter and FB
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
@pjcomix  let me know when you write something so I can show case them...here, twitter and FB

Okay but no videos from me tomorrow because I am going to the Trump rally all day nearby here. Newsbusters might publish one or more of my stories but not sure if tonight or tomorrow.
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Okay but no videos from me tomorrow because I am going to the Trump rally all day nearby here. Newsbusters might publish one or more of my stories but not sure if tonight or tomorrow.

Just post them here and ping me{Mentions}
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34