Author Topic: Schiff Refuses to Commit to Testifying in Senate Impeachment Trial  (Read 210 times)

rangerrebew

Schiff Refuses to Commit to Testifying in Senate Impeachment Trial

Pam Key24 Nov 2019

On Sunday’s broadcast of CNN’s “State of the Union,” Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) refused to say he would testify in an impeachment trial of President Donald Trump in the Senate.

When asked if he would be willing to testify in the Senate, Schiff said, “There is nothing to testify about. I think if the president or his allies in the Senate persist, it means they are not serious about what they are doing.”

Host Jake Tapper said, “Sorry for interrupting. They would cite David Kendall, President Clinton’s attorney, got to cross-examine Ken Starr. I understand you are not an independent council, but you did lead the investigation.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/11/24/schiff-refuses-to-commit-to-testifying-in-senate-impeachment-trial/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Schiff Refuses to Commit to Testifying in Senate Impeachment Trial
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 10:37:48 pm »
 :yawn2:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 07:46:24 am »
I'd like U.S. District Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to weigh in on this.   :cool:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 07:54:50 am »
President Trump nominated all those supposedly Conservative judges.  If they are principled they will rule against President Trump and if they're not principled they will rules against President Trump.  Constitutionally the Senate has no authority over the House.  President Trump would be better off urging whoever replaces Barr to investigate Schiff. 
Hopefully it will be even more devastating than the Horowitz report. :smokin:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2019, 01:33:59 pm »
Screw that fish-eyed fool.  his 15 minutes have expired.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.