Author Topic: The bizarre circle of Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani and Mike Bloomberg  (Read 231 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The bizarre circle of Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani and Mike Bloomberg
By Steve Israel, opinion contributor — 11/13/19 01:00 PM EST

The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill

Just when it seemed as if our Twilight Zone politics had reached the limits of weird, we now have former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg gearing up to run for president against former New York City real estate tycoon Donald Trump, who may be impeached in part because of the many activities of former New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani.

There is a colorful backstory here. It involves New York politics, where relationships, like rush hour traffic in Manhattan, veer and sometimes collide. The three have always been New York City fixtures. They have rubbed elbows. They have been ubiquitous at events where ribbons are cut and black ties donned. They have also bumped into each other on the way in and out of parties, not the cocktail kind but the political kind.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/470268-the-bizarre-circle-of-donald-trump-rudy-giuliani-and-mike-bloomberg

Giuliani and Bloomberg: NY mayors linked by Sept 11

Grant McCool, Mark Egan

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-sept11-mayors-idUSTRE7850YB20110906

I can say with complete certainty that it is time to dump New York politics.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline DB

Re: The bizarre circle of Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani and Mike Bloomberg
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 03:55:17 am »
New York values...

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 04:11:41 am »
Quote from: DB link=topic=383604.msg2099926#msg2099926 date=1574654o117
New York values...

Indeed ... Cruz was absolutely correct on that one!

Bizarre circle?  I've always been of the opinion that Giuliani is corrupt as well as Bloomberg.  Keep in mind that Rudy was an Independent, turned Democrat and now a Republican, though for quite sometime.  Given the fact that Rudy is Trump's personal attorney, I'd say they've done more together than just rub elbows.  I don't know of Trump's relationship with Bloomberg, but find it interesting that he's challenging Trump --- billionaire against billionaire!

Isn't Bloomberg going after Trump's tax return in NY??
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 04:24:21 am »
Indeed ... Cruz was absolutely correct on that one!

Bizarre circle?  I've always been of the opinion that Giuliani is corrupt as well as Bloomberg.  Keep in mind that Rudy was an Independent, turned Democrat and now a Republican, though for quite sometime.  Given the fact that Rudy is Trump's personal attorney, I'd say they've done more together than just rub elbows.  I don't know of Trump's relationship with Bloomberg, but find it interesting that he's challenging Trump --- billionaire against billionaire!

Isn't Bloomberg going after Trump's tax return in NY??

That's New York values also.  Only a friend until it no longer benefits you.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.