Author Topic: Giuliani Says Biden Documents to Be Released ‘If I Disappear’  (Read 740 times)

Online corbe

Giuliani Says Biden Documents to Be Released ‘If I Disappear’

Ros Krasny

2 hrs ago

(Bloomberg) -- Rudy Giuliani, a focus of the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump’s foreign policy dealings in Ukraine, suggested on Twitter that he has dirt on the Biden family that would be released were he to get into trouble.

Giuliani, Trump’s personal lawyer, also described as “sarcastic” a statement he made recently about having “an insurance policy” should he fall out of favor with the president.

That followed an interview with Fox News during which he was asked whether Trump might soon conclude that Giuliani is a liability, and throw him “under the bus.”

“This is ridiculous,” Giuliani, 75, said. “We are very good friends. He knows what I did was in order to defend him, not to dig up dirt on Biden.”

<..snip..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/giuliani-says-biden-documents-to-be-released-if-i-disappear/ar-BBXewkq?ocid=ientp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I'd love to see approval numbers for President Trump's unpaid foreign policy director.  I think Giuliani is vastly overpaid, in fact I bet Biden could shoot Giuliani on 5th Ave and not lose any votes.

Online libertybele

I'd love to see approval numbers for President Trump's unpaid foreign policy director.  I think Giuliani is vastly overpaid, in fact I bet Biden could shoot Giuliani on 5th Ave and not lose any votes.

Giuliani has always been a liability; add him to one of Trump's biggest mistakes.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

I do believe that if I were a Lawyer I'd be reluctant to take on a client that his First Lawyer died of Aids before he could be sentenced to the Federal Penitentiary (Roy Cohn) and the second one serving time now (Michael Cohen), but that's just me.   :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So Rudi is sitting on evidence that could rid our country of a corrupt crime family?

As someone fully entwined into the legal system, I thought he'd know better than that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Saw that interview real-time, while it was happening.
It was bizarre.

But it did highlight for me the current political environment today.
Since Epstein (among others), everybody seems to be worried about getting 'whacked'.
I've never heard so many prominent political people and journalists openly talking about being killed.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 09:49:14 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Like I've been saying for weeks...STFU Rudy!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Like I've been saying for weeks...STFU Rudy!

But Trump can't shut him up because Rudy has insurance.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.