Author Topic: ‘This isn’t just happening to me’: Katie Hill compares herself to 'smeared' impeachment witnesses  (Read 331 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘This isn’t just happening to me’: Katie Hill compares herself to 'smeared' impeachment witnesses
by Madison Dibble
 | November 24, 2019 12:59 PM

Former California Rep. Katie Hill compared herself to impeachment witnesses Marie Yovanovitch and Fiona Hill, claiming the trio of women had all been “smeared” by right-wing media.

Hill, 32, resigned from Congress after leaked nude photographs confirmed that she had an affair with a campaign staffer amid allegations of having another affair with a congressional staffer. Since her resignation, she has criticized “right-wing media” for their coverage of her downfall and for their treatment of women in general.

“This isn’t just happening to me, right? This is happening to girls and women across the country,” Hill said on Sunday's Reliable Sources, later adding, “You also see it as a tactic that’s constantly used by the Right. Look at what they’re doing to the witnesses on the impeachment inquiry. Look at what they’re doing to try to silence anybody who speaks out in a way that they don’t like.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/this-isnt-just-happening-to-me-katie-hill-compares-herself-to-smeared-impeachment-witnesses
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She's the victim?

@The Ghost

Dims are always vic-tums. They get their Vic-tum card the same day they get their union card.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

Of her own idiocy, yes.

Always the same... Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. She's 'winning'.
 :beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Always the same... Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. She's 'winning'.
 :beer:

@roamer_1

Well,it worked to get her a seat in Congress,and if she had keep her cool for another couple of years,she would have gotten wealthy from it and been untouchable.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

Well,it worked to get her a seat in Congress,and if she had keep her cool for another couple of years,she would have gotten wealthy from it and been untouchable.

@sneakypete

Mebbe so Pete... But I am a firm believer in the idea that your sins will seek you out. One way or another, there always seems to be a reckoning.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Mebbe so Pete... But I am a firm believer in the idea that your sins will seek you out. One way or another, there always seems to be a reckoning.

@roamer_1

Now you are trying to scare me?????

What did I ever do to you?

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

Now you are trying to scare me?????

What did I ever do to you?

@sneakypete

LOL!
I hear ya. It sure as hell scares me.

But I have found it better, when my past catches up, to stand and take it.
It may e miserable at the time, but mercy is on the other side of it... And ONLY on the other side of it.

Online mountaineer

Katie,  you ignorant slut!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

‘This isn’t just happening to me’: Katie Hill compares herself to 'smeared' impeachment witnesses
by Madison Dibble
 | November 24, 2019 12:59 PM

Former California Rep. Katie Hill compared herself to impeachment witnesses Marie Yovanovitch and Fiona Hill, claiming the trio of women had all been “smeared” by right-wing media.

Hill, 32, resigned from Congress after leaked nude photographs confirmed that she had an affair with a campaign staffer amid allegations of having another affair with a congressional staffer. Since her resignation, she has criticized “right-wing media” for their coverage of her downfall and for their treatment of women in general.

“This isn’t just happening to me, right? This is happening to girls and women across the country,” Hill said on Sunday's Reliable Sources, later adding, “You also see it as a tactic that’s constantly used by the Right. Look at what they’re doing to the witnesses on the impeachment inquiry. Look at what they’re doing to try to silence anybody who speaks out in a way that they don’t like.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/this-isnt-just-happening-to-me-katie-hill-compares-herself-to-smeared-impeachment-witnesses
Someone needs to remind little Katie it was the House Ethics Committee, chaired by her own party, who opened an investigation into her.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Someone needs to remind little Katie it was the House Ethics Committee, chaired by her own party, who opened an investigation into her.

@IsailedawayfromFR

Cry me a bleeping river,bitch! You have nobody to blame for this but yourself,and your colossal arrogance.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@IsailedawayfromFR

She's just trying to play the "I'm just a gurl,and the mean mens is pickin on me!" pity card in an effort to salvage some kind of public pay position. Sheez ah victum,ah VICTUM,AH TELLS YA!