Author Topic: Chief Justice Roberts now dragged into Democrat impeachment process  (Read 380 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 22, 2019
Chief Justice Roberts now dragged into Democrat impeachment process
By Ed Timperlake

The target of Democrat zealots in the House of Representatives lead by Speaker Pelosi and Adam Schiff is to impeach and remove President Donald Trump.  Sadly for him the person they have a much higher probability of removing from his lofty perch is Chief Justice John Roberts. The famous cliché; the law of unintended consequences is fast approaching.

In an earlier American Thinker blog I asked a very simple question of Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts:  Mr. Chief Justice what did you do about the fraud on your Court?

He and he alone “owns” the FISC court so he must be held accountable for any court actions. However, even if he has acted to clear up the egregious frauds, so far only a few publically reported with probably more to come, he has a significant problem if the Democrat Leaders of the House vote out Articles of Impeachment for a senate trial of our President.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/11/chief_justice_roberts_now_dragged_into_democrat_impeachment_process_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Chief Justice Roberts now dragged into Democrat impeachment process
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 03:17:08 pm »
This is a clever interpretation of events, but I can't see it going anywhere. Unless it can be shown that Roberts was somehow directly involved in the court's decisions, or became aware of improprieties and was complicit in covering them up, he's not a potential witness. What would either side have to gain by pursuing the matter?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 03:28:35 pm »
It would seem to me having the chief justice as a member of the deep state would be invaluable. :judge:  "Dragged in" by not be as accurate "whose time in the impeachment has come."
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 03:29:51 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 01:38:08 am »
Let Roberts recuse himself and appoint Clarence Thomas to preside over the Senate trial...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2019, 05:12:36 am »
An academic discussion.  Roberts will just twist whatever rules there are and declare himself non-conflicted.  Just like Obama Justices who swore they could judge Obamacare fairly.  Honest Injun.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2019, 05:19:10 am »
Let Roberts recuse himself and appoint Clarence Thomas to preside over the Senate trial...

@Fishrrman

PLEASE let this happen! A dream come true would be Roberts booted off the court,replaced by an actual conservative judge,and have Thomas named as the new Chief Justice.

Be still my beating heart!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2019, 08:25:25 pm »
Roberts can be trusted as much as I can lift and carry Mt. Everest.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2019, 09:04:54 pm »

He is a definite concern in the Senate trial.  Can you imagine how 'excited' he is to know that once again he has a chance to make 'history' just like he did with Bammycare?

I just don't see this ending well for President Trump and either way things go, impeachment, or not, this is not good for our country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2019, 09:16:40 pm »
Roberts always votes with the Democrat agenda. Having Roberts as a Judge is the same as having no Judge at all. Since he and everyone else already knows how he will vote. There is no pondering or debate at all. He always votes the same way regardless of the issues or Law or circumstances or anything else. If he gets the case, it's a done deal.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2019, 09:32:06 pm »
@240B

The impeachment trial is held in the Senate.  Roberts will be the judge in the trial.  Democrats and Republicans choose their witnesses.  The jury is the Senate members.  It is those Senators who vote to remove Trump or not.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2019, 10:15:45 pm »

@jafo2010

C'mon,he was nominated by that rough tough brush-cutting cowboy known as Boy Jorge! Surely you can trust a Marlboro Menthol man like that to be butch?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!