Author Topic: House Intelligence Committee in possession of video, audio recordings from Giuliani associate Lev Pa  (Read 378 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-intelligence-committee-possession-video-audio-recordings-giuliani/story?id=67276448

The House Intelligence Committee is in possession of audio and video recordings and photographs provided to the committee by Lev Parnas, an associate of President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, who reportedly played a key role in assisting him in his efforts to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and Ukraine, multiple sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

The material submitted to the committee includes audio, video and photos that include Giuliani and Trump. It was unclear what the content depicts and the committees only began accessing the material last week.

"We have subpoenaed Mr. Parnas and Mr. [Igor] Fruman for their records. We would like them to fully comply with those subpoenas," House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff told CNN Sunday, with a committee spokesperson adding they would not elaborate beyond the chairman's comments.

An attorney for Parnas, Joseph A. Bondy, also declined to comment, directing ABC News to a statement released earlier in the day Sunday reading in part, "Mr. Parnas has vociferously and publicly asserted his wish to comply with his previously issued subpoena and to provide the House Intelligence Committee with truthful and important information that is in furtherance of justice, not to obstruct it."

more at link.

This impeachment really has suffered from a lack of visual aids.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 02:25:24 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Who would've thought that in 2019 we would be entering the new phase of Mafia government?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Who would've thought that in 2019 we would be entering the new phase of Mafia government?

More like a coup.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-intelligence-committee-possession-video-audio-recordings-giuliani/story?id=67276448

The House Intelligence Committee is in possession of audio and video recordings and photographs provided to the committee by Lev Parnas, an associate of President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, who reportedly played a key role in assisting him in his efforts to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and Ukraine, multiple sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

The material submitted to the committee includes audio, video and photos that include Giuliani and Trump. It was unclear what the content depicts and the committees only began accessing the material last week.

"We have subpoenaed Mr. Parnas and Mr. [Igor] Fruman for their records. We would like them to fully comply with those subpoenas," House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff told CNN Sunday, with a committee spokesperson adding they would not elaborate beyond the chairman's comments.

An attorney for Parnas, Joseph A. Bondy, also declined to comment, directing ABC News to a statement released earlier in the day Sunday reading in part, "Mr. Parnas has vociferously and publicly asserted his wish to comply with his previously issued subpoena and to provide the House Intelligence Committee with truthful and important information that is in furtherance of justice, not to obstruct it."

more at link.

The article states that the two associates of Giuliani's had stated that they weren't going to comply with the subpoena and now obviously they have.  That seems to indicate to me that the information that they have is damaging to Giuliani and perhaps as well to President Trump.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Chosen Daughter

More like a coup.

A coup d'état (/ˌkuː deɪˈtɑː/ (listen); French: [ku deta]), also known by its German name putsch (/pʊtʃ/), or simply as a coup, is the overthrow of an existing government by non-democratic means; typically, it is an illegal, unconstitutional seizure of power by a dictator, the military, or a political faction.[1]

If I was to argue coup it would be a total overthrow of our Republic by corrupt politicians from either political parties for personal gain.  The coup is against the country not the president.

In other words we are losing it...…….our Republic.  The Republic that we were given if we were able to keep it.

NUMBER:
AUTHOR:
Benjamin Franklin (1706–90)
QUOTATION:

“Well, Doctor, what have we got—a Republic or a Monarchy?”

“A Republic, if you can keep it.”

ATTRIBUTION:

The response is attributed to BENJAMIN FRANKLIN—at the close of the Constitutional Convention of 1787, when queried as he left Independence Hall on the final day of deliberation—in the notes of Dr. James McHenry, one of Maryland’s delegates to the Convention.

McHenry’s notes were first published in The American Historical Review, vol. 11, 1906, and the anecdote on p. 618 reads: “A lady asked Dr. Franklin Well Doctor what have we got a republic or a monarchy. A republic replied the Doctor if you can keep it.” When McHenry’s notes were included in The Records of the Federal Convention of 1787, ed. Max Farrand, vol. 3, appendix A, p. 85 (1911, reprinted 1934), a footnote stated that the date this anecdote was written is uncertain.

SUBJECTS:
Republic
WORKS:
Benjamin Franklin Collection
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 04:58:35 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

monarchy
[ˈmänərkē, ˈmänˌärkē]

NOUN
a form of government with a monarch at the head.
synonyms:
kingship · sovereignty · autocracy · monocracy · absolutism · absolute power · despotism · royalism · monarchism
a state that has a monarch.
synonyms:
kingdom · sovereign state · principality · empire · realm
(the monarchy)
the monarch and royal family of a country.
"the monarchy is the focus of loyalty and service"

Offline Victoria33

Offline Chosen Daughter

more at link.

I just realized there is something missing in that picture.  The woman unless that is Rudy's purse next to him.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 06:05:41 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
A coup d'état (/ˌkuː deɪˈtɑː/ (listen); French: [ku deta]), also known by its German name putsch (/pʊtʃ/), or simply as a coup, is the overthrow of an existing government by non-democratic means; typically, it is an illegal, unconstitutional seizure of power by a dictator, the military, or a political faction.[1]

If I was to argue coup it would be a total overthrow of our Republic by corrupt politicians from either political parties for personal gain.  The coup is against the country not the president.

In other words we are losing it...…….our Republic.  The Republic that we were given if we were able to keep it.

Yes, a coup.  I believe that there is a movement by the leftists inside and outside our government, to overthrow this Republic and it is happening now.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I just realized there is something missing in that picture.  The woman unless that is Rudy's purse next to him.

Good catch @Chosen Daughter   The purse seems to be a little further down at the corner of the table and other items across from it so I don't think it Rudy's. 

I'd love to know where that was taken and by whom.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 01:17:45 pm by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Giuliani Associate Lev Parnas Submits Recordings To House Investigators: Report

Lev Parnas, a former Trump donor and associate of Rudy Giuliani’s who was involved in the Ukraine pressure campaign, has reportedly provided photos, video, audio recordings and documents to the House Intelligence Committee.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lev-parnas-video-audio-house-intelligence-committee-104725787.html

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Maybe she's taking the picture?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: